Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Predict your Stud and Dud of the Game!
It would be easy for me to go with Mixon, who I feel like will get a lot of touches...or Gio, who the team obviously sees in their plans long term. However, I am going to go a bit off the radar and invite a ton of grief (if it doesn't happen) and predict my SOTW will be.....

John Ross. He scores twice and has some huge plays. I know everyone is thinking he has not given any reason to believe in him, but I just have a feeling.

Honorable Mention SOTW: WJIII. Since he will likely travel with Lockett, if he can prevent any scramble bombs, he is a huge reason why the team could pull off this win. No explosive plays by Seattle equals a realistic chance for the Bengals.

Having a DOTW isn't predicting a poor outcome for the team, but every game there is one clear dud that just doesn't cut the mustard in today's game. My DOTW selection is....

CJ Uzomah. I think he will get his chances today, but always seems to make a bad drop or miss a block. Hopefully Sample picks up the slack.

Honorable Mention: Andrew Billings. You don't have Pro Bowlers across from you and you need to get off your blocks and make tackles. Seattle comes right at you in their running game with the occasional naked bootleg. The Bengals need you to eat that space and make tackles when they come your way.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Stud of the game: Tyler Boyd 8 catches for 115 yards and a TD.

Dud of the game: Bengals run defense allows at least 150 yards on the ground.
Reply/Quote
Stud: Eifert
Dud: Price
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(09-08-2019, 09:23 AM)Fullrock Wrote: Stud of the game: Tyler Boyd 8 catches for 115 yards and a TD.

Dud of the game: Bengals run defense allows at least 150 yards on the ground.

I would actually be happy if Seattle only got 150 on the ground  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2019, 09:27 AM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Stud: Eifert
Dud: Price

You know Price is on the bench?  If so, I guess that means all starters have good games  Ninja
Reply/Quote
I’d like to pick a skill guy as the sud but I’m not sure how this guy will coach. I wish that the line was good enough to use the skill players anyway they want to but it’s probably best to figure out the strength of the Oline and cater to the line. Hopefully they will be decent at something. I’m gonna go double H with Hubbard and Hart. You can probably guess which one I picked as the Dud!
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2019, 09:41 AM)Circleville Guy Wrote: I’d like to pick a skill guy as the sud but I’m not sure how this guy will coach. I wish that the line was good enough to use the skill players anyway they want to but it’s probably best to figure out the strength of the Oline and cater to the line. Hopefully they will be decent at something. I’m gonna go double H with Hubbard and Hart. You can probably guess which one I picked as the Dud!

Those are good ones...I think Hart is going to surprise some folks this year.

I guess I should say that he is going to surprise some folks this year in a good way.... Ninja
Reply/Quote
Stud: Damien Willis.

Dud: Hopkins
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2019, 09:46 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Those are good ones...I think Hart is going to surprise some folks this year.

I guess I should say that he is going to surprise some folks this year in a good way.... Ninja

Hopefully so. I love being wrong when I’m down on a player. The team really needs 3 or 4 surprise players.
Reply/Quote
Stud.....Dunlap/Hubbard
Dud......Hart/Smith
Reply/Quote
Stud: Lawson

Dud: D Willis
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
(09-08-2019, 09:40 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: I would actually be happy if Seattle only got 150 on the ground  Hilarious

That's why I said AT LEAST 150 Lol. Wouldn't be surprised to see it at 200+
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2019, 09:41 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: You know Price is on the bench?  If so, I guess that means all starters have good games  Ninja

He’ll still play and I’m expecting one major boner

Reply/Quote
(09-08-2019, 10:29 AM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: He’ll still play and I’m expecting one major boner

Does that always happen to you when you watch him play?
Reply/Quote
Stud: Dalton
Dud: Defense
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Stud: Drew Sample (playing back home) could surprise.
Dud: The 12th man. I’m here in Seattle heading to the game. Saw some Bengals gear around town yesterday. Had some good Who Dey! Yells with fellow fans. Bengals fans will represent and drown out the 12th man......all 50 of us! VICTORY!
Reply/Quote
Stud - Mixon

Dud - Dre K.
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2019, 09:41 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: You know Price is on the bench?  If so, I guess that means all starters have good games  Ninja

He’ll still play and I’m expecting one major boner

Reply/Quote
Stud: Lawson
Dud: Hart
Reply/Quote
Stud...punter

Dudes...all the LBs and Dalton
Reply/Quote