Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Predict your Stud and Dud of the Game!
Stud- Damion Willis
Dud- John Ross, who basically say out of camp with hamstring "tightness", and miraculously got better as camp ended.
Reply/Quote
Stud: Mixon and Boyd
Dud: The O-line as a group
Reply/Quote
Stud - John Ross
Dud - Tyler Boyd(hope not) the obvious answer is the offensive line but I’m going to think positive!
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2019, 11:46 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Dud- John Ross, who basically say out of camp with hamstring "tightness", and miraculously got better as camp ended.

Injuries getting better over time?  Hilarious

Who is going to be stupid enough to fall for a line like that?
Reply/Quote
Stud- Dline
Dud-Oline
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Between now and 4pm Andy hurts himself by cussing at something, Findley does the same and Dolegala throws for 400 yards, 6 TDs while the run D gives up 7 TDs in the first quarter before regrouping.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Stud - Andy Dalton

Big day against that Seahawks secondary in a new system built to his strengths.

Dud - John Ross

Saying this just to not jinx the man. Ninja
Reply/Quote
Stud: Dalton
Dud: Ross & I hope I'm wrong.
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2019, 11:46 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Stud- Damion Willis
Dud- John Ross, who basically say out of camp with hamstring "tightness", and miraculously got better as camp ended.

Pretty off on this one lol

Reply/Quote
I think if we were going to pick a winner, it would have to be Ross as the SOTW and Andre Smith as the DOTW, but he actually seemed to improve as the game went on.
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2019, 09:13 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Pretty off on this one lol

Glad I was off on Ross. 
I thought D. Will played pretty well for an UDFA in his first game. Got him a few catches under his belt. He'll just get better.
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2019, 07:42 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: I think if we were going to pick a winner, it would have to be Ross as the SOTW and Andre Smith as the DOTW, but he actually seemed to improve as the game went on.

I don't know if I could go dud for someone having problems with Clowney…. everyone has problems with Clowney
Reply/Quote