Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Predicted offensive stats vs Raiders
What do y'all predict will be the offensive stats for the Raiders game?

I predict that good Dalton shows up and that he throws for 275 yards and 2 touchdowns. Out of those 275 yards, Green gets 120 and a td while the other yards are spread more evenly between Eifert, Jones, and Sanu. I think Hill has about 20 carries for 90 yards and 1 td.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2015, 10:07 AM)BengalsFan91 Wrote: What do y'all predict will be the offensive stats for the Raiders game?

I predict that good Dalton shows up and that he throws for 275 yards and 2 touchdowns. Out of those 275 yards, Green gets 120 and a td while the other yards are spread more evenly between Eifert, Jones, and Sanu. I think Hill has about 20 carries for 90 yards and 1 td.

Don't know about the stats but Whit just popped up on th injury report with a "back" listed as probable. 
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2015, 10:14 AM)Slappy from New Haven Wrote: Don't know about the stats but Whit just popped up on th injury report with a "back" listed as probable. 

All of our players have backs, so I don't see the problem :jk:

In all seriousness, I hope this isn't a situation which would have been avoidable had we not changed up our practice schedule for Fridays and Saturdays.  I just have this fear that someone will tweak something during a Saturday practice and not be able to go or be very ineffective on Sunday, where they would have had a day to rest had we worked on Friday instead.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Here is my best guess at random stats....

On Offense
- Hill goes for 130 and a TD. 1 long run of 58 yards.
- Gio catches 5 balls for 72 yards.
- AJ Green does an end around reverse on a running play to make a first down.
- Eifert scores a TD. Has 88 yards receiving.
- Burkhead goes for 40 yards receiving.
- AJ is kept UNDER 100 yards receiving.
- Marvin Jones scores a TD on a play OVER 30 yards. And catches the most balls by anyone NOT named Eifert.
- AD has 2 INTs. 1 will clearly be his fault. 1 will be a pick 6.
- AJ McCarron throws 1 TD.

On Defense
- The Dline runs riot on D. Car. 5 sacks on the day and 11 QB hits/pressures.
- Dre K gets a pick and defends a total of 3 balls.
- Iloka gets 1 personal foul penalty.
- AJ Hawk causes or recovers a fumble.
- PJ Dawson leads the team in tackles.
- Leon Hall gives us $10,000,000 reasons why he should have been cut.

Special Teams
- Nugent misses a FG from inside the 30.
- Pacman returns a punt over 25 yards.
- Tate gets injured on a return.

Random Stat Prediction
- Andy's monster dong gives 1 "rousing" pregame speech, captured by the NFL Films crew. Thus proving Brad to be correct as it has gone on to inspire the team to a victor
- Brad immediately creates 3 different threads on the board to shove it in Fred's face (pun intended), only to get trolled and ultimately banned for his ensuing Rumpelstiltskin like fit of rage.
Reply/Quote