Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Predicting NFL playoff teams and Super Bowl 2022 winner
Predicting NFL playoff teams and Super Bowl 2022 winner

https://sportsnaut.com/predicting-nfl-playoff-teams-and-super-bowl-2021-winner/
When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2021, 11:17 PM)Vambo Wrote: Predicting NFL playoff teams and Super Bowl 2022 winner

KOD. This means the Browns will finish in last place. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
While I agree with all the teams that will be in the AFC playoffs I'm not sure I agree with the order.

I see the Chargers and Browns both in the playoffs but not winning their divisions over KC and the Ravens, especially the Chargers over the Chiefs???

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(04-26-2021, 11:17 PM)Vambo Wrote: Predicting NFL playoff teams and Super Bowl 2022 winner

wow thats a big stretch...  its possible though..

If the browns make it to the SB vs Brady my money is on brady
Reply/Quote

The predictions listed here do not represent my preferred outcome, but if the Browns made it to the big game, I’d likely root for them.  The same would be true if it were the Bengals. I like to see the patience of long-suffering fans get rewarded.  
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2021, 11:47 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: KOD. This means the Browns will finish in last place. 

You mean Cincy is moving to a new city?

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2021, 12:07 AM)Vambo Wrote: You mean Cincy is moving to a new city?

How can a city move to a different city?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2021, 12:09 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: How can a city move to a different city?

Having a team like the Bengals...

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2021, 12:11 AM)Vambo Wrote: Having a team like the Bengals...

That makes no sense...

Reply/Quote
(04-29-2021, 12:13 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: That makes no sense...

True makes no sense no other city would want the Bengals.

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2021, 12:09 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: How can a city move to a different city?

Homie posted a wack article with no additional commentary. You gotta cut him some slack. Smack is clearly not his strong suit. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(04-30-2021, 08:26 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Homie posted a wack article with no additional commentary. You gotta cut him some slack. Smack is clearly not his strong suit. 

I think that he might have been trying to imply that the only way the Browns would finish last would be if the Bengals were no longer around. But leaving Cincinnati would not accomplish that, as they’d likely still be in the division even if they changed cities.  Dude requires a LOT of slack.  
Reply/Quote
This subforum sucks these days.
Reply/Quote
The Steelers are on the verge of imploding. And I'm totally here for it.
Reply/Quote
(05-09-2021, 12:54 AM)Bmore Birds Wrote: The Steelers are on the verge of imploding. And I'm totally here for it.

That gets said every year and every year they somehow find a way to be in contention - or at least the conversation.

It's ***** infuriating. 
Reply/Quote
(05-09-2021, 03:46 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: That gets said every year and every year they somehow find a way to be in contention - or at least the conversation.

It's ***** infuriating. 

Oh, there's been years when they haven't been serious contenders, but no losing seasons since 2003.  Only team in the division that can say that.  Everyone else has had at least three in that time.  
Reply/Quote
(05-11-2021, 07:47 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Oh, there's been years when they haven't been serious contenders, but no losing seasons since 2003.  Only team in the division that can say that.  Everyone else has had at least three in that time.  

Last year they were 11-0 and everyone knew they weren't that good. But they were in the conversation. 

I'm not saying the Steelers don't have their bumps in the road; I'm just saying that until I see them sitting at 9 losses, I'm not writing them off.
Reply/Quote
(05-11-2021, 07:47 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Oh, there's been years when they haven't been serious contenders, but no losing seasons since 2003.  Only team in the division that can say that.  Everyone else has had at least three in that time.  

I (weakly) tried with the Smack Talk but I want to give my honest thoughts...

It really is amazing the Steelers have had such consistency. Having a franchise QB is half the battle but some years he's been hurt and they still find a way to be in it. Some of the things Tomlin does and says makes me think he's not a good coach but the results speak for themselves. I think there really is something to continuity being a main factor in success and my Ravens are a good example of that.

But this is the year I think they drop off and I haven't said that before. I know others have many times. 1) The Division is really tough 2) Ben is physically limited 3) They want to re-commit to running but they don't have the Oline for it 4) The moves they've made over the last few years were made to win now and they keep kicking the can down the road. Eventually that catches up to you. 5) They can't go back to the flag football offense they ran last year. It was a gimmick that ran it's course.

It looks like a 7-10 team to me. And until they find a franchise QB, it will get worse by the year. The defense is still very good so I don't think they completely bottom out. But that might hurt them from drafting high enough to hit on a QB. And with their cap, it will be hard to buy a franchise QB. I think the GM should be on notice.

Ravens/Steelers games have brought me a lot of excitement over the years. But I'd bet that shifts to Ravens/Browns.
Reply/Quote
Back in Smack! AC/DC style.

Vambo, we coming for you son! Y'all are offseason heroes once again but the Ravens have the best roster. Go ahead and compare them. Baker's lucky he has Stefanski or he'd get smashed by this defense. And you can't stop Lamar and this offense.

QB- MVP
RB- JK, Gus
WR- Bateman, Hollywood, Sammy, Duvernay, Wallace
TE- Andrews, Boyle
OL- Stanley, Cleveland, Bozeman, Zeitler, Villanueva

DL- Campbell, Wolfe, Brandon Williams, Madubuike
OLB- Oweh, Bowser, McPhee, Ferguson
ILB- Queen, Harrison, Fort
CB- Humphrey (OBJ's Daddy), Peters, Tavon, Jimmy, Averett, Wade
S- Elliott, Clark, Stephens

ST- The most accurate kicker in NFL history

The greatest rush offense in NFL HISTORY just got some help and balance. Good luck with that Wild Card road game.
Reply/Quote
Pecking order: Ravens win the division with the Browns on their heels. Bengals and Steelers battle for the basement with the Steelers squeaking out a slight half game lead, because the Bengals tied one game. As a bonus, you can expect another close up shot of Big Ben crying on the bench at the end of the year.
Reply/Quote