Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Predicting the remaining schedule.
@ Tennessee L.
I don't see us being able to stop Mariota and Murray. Not after we've let mediocre RB's run all over us already. PG has no answer.

@ Denver L.
We make Osweiler look good and the media praises Elway and co. for bringing him back. Denver thinks they have a chance at the playoffs after a big W against the Bengals.

Browns W.
I don't think this one needs much explanation.

Steelers L.
Neither does this one. Le'Veon Bell cries about Burfict tackling him too hard after the game and claims that he said mean things to him about his momma. Burfict gets fined for Bell's hurt feelings.

Bears L.
Again, we cannot stop the run and Trubisky is starting to make the media look dumb for saying the Bears messed up on picking him. They beat the Steelers I'm sure they can beat us.

@ Minnesota L.

LOL! (Marvin whispers in Zimmers ear after the game and says "please come back... *as he slips a few benjamins in his back pocket*).

Lions L.

Marvin Jones has a field day in his first meeting against his old team.

@Baltimore W.

Marvin makes the Bengals look elite and promising for the 18 season as we beat up on a mediocre divisional rival. Marvin gets a 1 year deal and Mike Brown is invited over for dinner with Marvins family in celebration of Marvin's new contract. Marvin tells a joke and giggles, Green demands a trade, Atkins says nothing to the media, Andy smiles and Dre K. still thinks he's elite. We finish the season 5-11.

Anyone wanna take a crack at it?
Reply/Quote
Sounds about right

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I think the Browns will be our only W the rest of the year.

4-12

Reply/Quote
I disagree with the Lewis getting an extension part. He has always gotten one by this point in the season. I really think he is done here, which makes this losing season a little more palatable.
Reply/Quote
I now hope we lose all of the games so we get a better draft pick....

but we need help in our war room....
we don't know who to pick in rd #1....
we always pick losers....
w/ our O-line being so bad this team is screwed for years to come...
b/c they refuse to replace anyone....
keep playing guys who don't want to block....
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2017, 09:21 AM)Steve Wrote: I now hope we lose all of the games so we get a better draft pick....

but we need help in our war room....
we don't know who to pick in rd #1....
we always pick losers....
w/ our O-line being so bad this team is screwed for years to come...
b/c they refuse to replace anyone....
keep playing guys who don't want to block....

Oh for God's sake.... we always pick losers? Really?
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2017, 09:27 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Oh for God's sake.... we always pick losers? Really?

Yeah I'm not sure I agree with that statement.
Reply/Quote
6-10.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
Yep, can only see 2-3 wins max there at the moment.  Browns , Ravens and maybe the Bears at home.

man, I hope we see all the younger guys let loose otherwise the second half of the season is gonna drag
Reply/Quote
I see a few wins.

Broncos, Browns is my 2 wins.
Then Ravens, Bears we will pull one out of the hat.

So a total of 3 remaining wins.
Reply/Quote
I don't even care about the season anymore. Tank. Get a good pick. Fire the coaches. I will watch every game and watch as we win enough games to just get a less than elite draft pick.
Reply/Quote
As much as I hate the Stains, I gotta think losing to a disgustingly bad Browns team might be the last straw for Crazy Old Mike.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
6-10 is the absolute ceiling.

3-13 is the floor. Look at the Browns' schedule. We're the only real possible win on their schedule. You know they're going to come to play.

My money is on 5-11. We beat the browns and Ravens in absolute meaningless games.
Reply/Quote
If we do not win the next 2 games it's officially done, although it probably already is, but just saying.
Reply/Quote
I see a win against the Browns.

4-12 looks very possible.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2017, 09:27 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Oh for God's sake.... we always pick losers? Really?

when you bring an invisible god into your comment you just showed everyone how dumb you are...

in rd #1 we seem to always strike out....
ask your invisible god why this is....
maybe you can pray it gets fixed.....see if he cares.... Sarcasm
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2017, 10:29 AM)McC Wrote: As much as I hate the Stains, I gotta think losing to a disgustingly bad Browns team might be the last straw for Crazy Old Mike.

As bad as I hate to admit it there's a large part of me that hopes we lose out ! Yes I want Marvin and his band of bums gone that bad. I don't want the BS new OC and some position coaches. I want a clean sweep ! Entire new coaching staff.

As to the remaining schedule, 2-3 wins tops if we catch some lucky breaks and the ball bounces our way a lot in a couple games.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2017, 08:28 AM)Takedown Wrote: @ Tennessee L.
I don't see us being able to stop Mariota and Murray. Not after we've let mediocre RB's run all over us already. PG has no answer.

@ Denver L.
We make Osweiler look good and the media praises Elway and co. for bringing him back. Denver thinks they have a chance at the playoffs after a big W against the Bengals.

Browns W.
I don't think this one needs much explanation.

Steelers L.
Neither does this one. Le'Veon Bell cries about Burfict tackling him too hard after the game and claims that he said mean things to him about his momma. Burfict gets fined for Bell's hurt feelings.

Bears L.
Again, we cannot stop the run and Trubisky is starting to make the media look dumb for saying the Bears messed up on picking him. They beat the Steelers I'm sure they can beat us.

@ Minnesota L.

LOL! (Marvin whispers in Zimmers ear after the game and says "please come back... *as he slips a few benjamins in his back pocket*).

Lions L.

Marvin Jones has a field day in his first meeting against his old team.

@Baltimore W.

Marvin makes the Bengals look elite and promising for the 18 season as we beat up on a mediocre divisional rival. Marvin gets a 1 year deal and Mike Brown is invited over for dinner with Marvins family in celebration of Marvin's new contract. Marvin tells a joke and giggles, Green demands a trade, Atkins says nothing to the media, Andy smiles and Dre K. still thinks he's elite. We finish the season 5-11.

Anyone wanna take a crack at it?
 Cincy Kentucky vs Tennessee in THE GRIT BOWL...because you have to grit your teeth as you watch such an awful game.   NO BLOCKING and Tennessee dominates Bengals offense....LOSS and BUNGLES at 3-6. 

at Denver is hard in Broncos good or bad years. Bengy Fans never got that.  The Mile High air and the loud fans in Denver, the Bengals never win there.  The 2017 BUNGLES have no chance....LOSS and BUNGLES at 3-7

Cleveland comes to Cincy and what an awful game this is. It should be illegal to sell tickets to a game this bad.  To those thinking the 3-7 BUNGLES aren't that bad.....The BUNGLES O Line can't block the Browns either as the Browns DOMINATE Bengals offense.  ..The CLOWNS get their only win of the year thanks to The BUNGLES.....LOSS and BUNGLES fall to 3-8

Steelers come to Cincy and by looking at the fans you think the game is in Pittsburg.  BUNGLES have no business on same field with a Super Bowl type team....LOSS and BUNGLES fall to 3-9 on season. 

Da' Bears.....Their D destroys BUNGLES O line all day ....LOSS.....BUNGLES fall to 3-10 on the season. 

VIKINGS.....Zimmer and his defense look like the Vikings Purple People Eaters of old as they clock our O Line all game.....LOSS and BUNGLES fall to 3-11 on season. 

LIONS.....This team scores way too many points and we can't score all year.  Just a joke....LOSS and BUNGLES fall to 3-12 on the season. 

At Baltimore....The Ravens D Line kicks our O Line in the rear end all game.....LOSS....and a YEAR OF BUNGLES comes to and end at 3-13.....The FAT LADY was singing long ago, but team had to honor TV contracts and such and finish the season.  We add the 2017 BUNGLES to other BUNGLES such as the 1992 BUNGLES, the 2002 BUNGLES or the 2008 BUNGLES. ......and yet, Fans quickly think that the draft will turn it all around into Super Bowl.  NO WAY.

THAT'S RIGHT....With NO BLOCKING therefore none of our plays have a chance.....Yes, I predict BUNGLES don't win another game.....I just hope Dalton comes out of it OK, because he is going to take a lot of career ending hits.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2017, 09:29 AM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: 6-10.

This. 6-10 sounds about right for me. But wouldn't be the least bit surprised if it's anything lower. 
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote
5-9-1 Mellow

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote