Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Predicting the remaining schedule.
You guys are forgetting that we are so inconsistent we don't win and lose games we should.

We're going to have at least 1 win against a top team and we're going to have at least 1 loss against a really bad team. I could easily see us losing to the Browns but beating the Steelers.

I think we win this Sunday (I don't know why, it's just a feeling) and possibly even the next 2 to have a 3 game winning streak. Some of us will be talking playoffs again, some of us will still be complaining about the same stuff, some of us will be worried about Merv being resigned, and a couple of us will even predict a win against Pittsburgh. Pitt will beat us and we'll probably lose out the rest of the year except for somehow beating the Vikes (the old beat a team we should've lost to).

Just my 2 cents.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2017, 12:37 PM)PhilHos Wrote: You guys are forgetting that we are so inconsistent we don't win and lose games we should.

We're going to have at least 1 win against a top team and we're going to have at least 1 loss against a really bad team. I could easily see us losing to the Browns but beating the Steelers.

I think we win this Sunday (I don't know why, it's just a feeling) and possibly even the next 2 to have a 3 game winning streak. Some of us will be talking playoffs again, some of us will still be complaining about the same stuff, some of us will be worried about Merv being resigned, and a couple of us will even predict a win against Pittsburgh. Pitt will beat us and we'll probably lose out the rest of the year except for somehow beating the Vikes (the old beat a team we should've lost to).

Just my 2 cents.

Inconsistent ???.....They are very consistent.....They could not block the Ravens, Texans, Steelers, Colts or Jaguars.  In the over time loss to Packers or wins over Browns or Bills, can I say the blocking did great and opened running and passing lanes.  No, I can't.  Even in those games the offense sputtered due do no blocking......So the Bungles are Consistent at NO BLOCKING and VERY FEW POINTS BY OFFENSE.   OGwhatadraftday stinks at LT as does the other pick Fisher at RT.  The guards are awful and in the middle is Bodine still struggling.  Any NFL Defense comes across to nail Dalton and our running backs as if these 5 Bozo's aren't even there.  Just about every play these 5 Losers get knocked on their rear ends and so Dalton or Mixon or whoever get smashed in the backfield. 

So the BUNGLES are very consistent and NOT BLOCKING and NO OFFENSIVE POINTS and why NOT WINNING ANOTHER GAME is very possible.  They are so bad, I no longer care if they win 1 or 2 more games.  Let Cleveland get their only win against us.  Let the Steelers and Ravens walk all over us.  I don't care who wins the Kentucky BUNGLES vs Tennessee Titanic's game.  As bad as this O Line looked against Colts and Jaguars, they can't block any team in the NFL.  They couldn't block your grandma Sadie with her walker.

So 3-13 and so what....is 4-12 or 5-11 that much better....Mike Brown said, " Why should I pay Offensive Linemen " .   I'll tell you why you cheap old goat.  Because why pay AJ Green, Dalton, Atkins, Dunlap all that money to only win 6 games last year and 3 games this year.  That is why you try to get good O Linemen and once you find them, you pay them and keep them, you cheap old goat of a fool Mike Brown. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
6-10 somehow,Marvin will make late moves when it's too late just like last year,some players will get fans hype for next year,probably Ross and evans at the end.mixon will explode at the very end lol
Reply/Quote
I think 5-11 is the ceiling. We might beat Browns and luck into another w in a fluky kind of way.

I’ve got a bad feeling about this 2nd Browns game though. Myles Garrett is going to have like 15 pressures against our Swiss cheese line.

I also think it’s very likely that Dalton finishes the season on IR. With the beating he’s taken, he won’t last through the whole season, especially when we’re playing truly meaningless games.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I think we get nothing but ties from here on out and finish 3-5-8
Reply/Quote
Can I retroactively predict the season? 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote