Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prediction Article to be written Xmas Week
(09-05-2018, 07:32 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Entertaining read.  With respect to the Ravens, Flacco has looked very good in the preseason and there have been a lot of nagging injuries that the old doofus seems to have put behind him.  But what are his weapons?  They just released Perriman, a former first round pick.  They have solid TEs and a decent line, but I don't see that being enough. Flacco is also somewhat of a sitting duck that holds on to the ball too long and our division is wrought with ferocious defensive ends that can't wait to tear him in two.  

Lamar Jackson will be exciting to watch, and will win some games with athleticism, but I don't see him as NFL ready.  

The Bengals and steelers (puke) will be battling it out, but I see a lot of question marks over in the piss-yellow prison outfits.  What is going on with Bell?  What Bell will they get?  Piggy is still fat.  And here is your stat of the day, my friends:  After losing Shazier, they gave up an average of 28 points a game down the stretch.  Their secondary is very suspect (Haha, you wanted WJIII and we got him) and they don't have the production they needed from Bud Dupree.  TJ Watt was a nice find, but he won't be able to do it alone.  

This is the Bengal's year.  Not only do I want to send Piggy to the retirement home bruised and battered, but I want the Patriots!  I want them to run through their weak-ass division with ease (who wouldn't?  Honestly, if Cleveland is in that division instead of the Pats, they have a shot to win it) and then have something like a 14-2 record only to have the Bengals go to THEIR FIELD and end their run once and for all.  

This is our year, my friends, it will see the end of Piggy, and it will see the end of Mr. Gisele Buunchen (sp?)

Michael Crabtree and John Brown.  They are the best they have been at WR in awhile.

Not to mention, Flacco now has motivation to succeed as his replacement is on the roster and his contract has an out.

Most analysts are picking them to win the division as their defense has not lost a beat, and they have improved at WR, tackle, and the QB has practiced all offseason.

That said, they still suck!!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote