Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prediction for you guys this year
I think the new coach will turn things around. I predict 10-6 for you guys. You probably have a better team than we do now.
Reply/Quote
No, you're team is the awesome one and it is our team that is crap.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
6-10 provided no other season ending injuries.

Seattle - L
49ers - W
Bills - W
Steelers - L
Cardinals - W
Ravens - W
Jaguars - W
Rams - L
Raiders - L
Steelers - L
Jets - W
Browns - L
Pats - L
Dolphins - L
Browns - L

Coaches and players have changed, but things seem to remain the same since MB took the helm.  It is what it is.
Reply/Quote
(07-01-2019, 10:53 AM)packerbacker Wrote: I think the new coach will turn things around. I predict 10-6 for you guys. You probably have a better team than we do now.

Why thank you PB  :andy:

I still believe this team is gonna surprise.....a lot of people, even on here, this season. Just how many wins that translates to is hard to say ? But I do think the change will be quite visible in many different ways.
Reply/Quote
I like the Packers and hope they have a decent season as well. However, with the Bengals Oline, I find it hard to believe we will win more than 6 games. Hope I'm wrong.
Get ready for next year!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(07-01-2019, 10:53 AM)packerbacker Wrote: I think the new coach will turn things around. I predict 10-6 for you guys. You probably have a better team than we do now.
Seeing a new coach for the Bengals will be nice change of play calling, and attitude. Lets just hope the players can play among themselves as a team.
Reply/Quote

don't tell these people good news they only like to doom and gloom around here..

If they cant ***** about it they aren't happy.
Reply/Quote
(07-02-2019, 01:32 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: don't tell these people good news they only like to doom and gloom around here..

If they cant ***** about it they aren't happy.

It's funny because you are quoting a guy who mopes about the Packers on a Bengals message board.

I believe going into last year he said we were gonna be awesome and Aaron Rodgers was "done."
Reply/Quote
Yep... 10-6.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
I'm going out on a limb this season to predict 16 games.. I'll leave it at that..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
With such turnover on the coaching staff, I don't think it's really possible to make a good prediction yet. I wouldn't be comfortable making a prediction until a few games in to the regular season.
Reply/Quote
(07-01-2019, 11:58 AM)bengalguy71 Wrote: 6-10 provided no other season ending injuries.

Seattle - L
49ers - W
Bills - W
Steelers - L
Cardinals - W
Ravens - W
Jaguars - W
Rams - L
Raiders - L
Steelers - L
Jets - W
Browns - L
Pats - L
Dolphins - L
Browns - L

Coaches and players have changed, but things seem to remain the same since MB took the helm.  It is what it is.

I dont think we will be swept by the Browns. Their team is just pure speculation at this point. I don't see why people automatically make them seem like a powerhouse when they havent proven much yet. Do I think they'll be the Browns of recent past? No, but I'm not going to say they're going to be world beaters either.

Hopefully we can at least split with the Steelers this year. I feel like they're just losing too many big players in the past couple of years and everyone is ignoring that just because they're the Steelers (Bell, Brown, Shazier, ect)

I think we can beat the Raiders and Dolphins too.

I think our floor will be 8-8 barring injuries, and if Taylor isn't cut out for the job.

Btw you left out the 2nd game vs the Ravens.
Reply/Quote
(07-01-2019, 11:58 AM)bengalguy71 Wrote: 6-10 provided no other season ending injuries.

Seattle - L
49ers - W
Bills - W
Steelers - L
Cardinals - W
Ravens - W
Jaguars - W
Rams - L
Raiders - L
Steelers - L
Jets - W
Browns - L
Pats - L
Dolphins - L
Browns - L

You left out the second game against the Ravens. Right now you have 6-9. I believe this team will win at least eight or nine games. They will not be swept by the Browns and they will not come in last in the AFC North. I think it will be a great start for Zac Taylor.
Reply/Quote
(07-02-2019, 07:35 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: I dont think we will be swept by the Browns. Their team is just pure speculation at this point. I don't see why people automatically make them seem like a powerhouse when they havent proven much yet. Do I think they'll be the Browns of recent past? No, but I'm not going to say they're going to be world beaters either.

Hopefully we can at least split with the Steelers this year. I feel like they're just losing too many big players in the past couple of years and everyone is ignoring that just because they're the Steelers (Bell, Brown, Shazier, ect)

I think we can beat the Raiders and Dolphins too.

I think our floor will be 8-8 barring injuries, and if Taylor isn't cut out for the job.

Btw you left out the 2nd game vs the Ravens.

(07-03-2019, 10:09 AM)BonnieBengal Wrote: You left out the second game against the Ravens. Right now you have 6-9.  I believe this team will win at least eight or nine games. They will not be swept by the Browns and they will not come in last in the AFC North. I think it will be a great start for Zac Taylor.

I don't buy the Browns hype either.

I think 8 wins is our floor. How far we can get above that is difficult to say at this point.
Reply/Quote
6-10 with no injuries. Just enough wins to keep us out of the franchise QB range in the 2020 draft.

If we can stop the run on defense and actually regularly grind out 4 yards  carry on offense, I could see 10-6. But I seriously doubt that will happen.

O line could be just as bad as last year ( also one of the worst lines for pass pro) and right now I do not see what if anything has been done to improve the rush D.
Reply/Quote
I think we'll either win more games than we think or lose more games than we think..and I'm unsure if we think very much. Whaddaya think? Personally I think we think more than we think, but that's just what I think.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
I wish Trevor Lawrence came out this upcoming year bc I’m not sold on Tua. I think anything 7+ is sadly a positive year with this team and everything that’s happened the past few years
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote

I would prefer to wait until pre season games are played before I guess at the records at this point, if you don't mind Packerbacker!!!

Reply/Quote
The injury to JW has really dampen the spirits around here. Simply put, the O-Line has not changed from last year except at RG. The uncertainty of Boling is maddening. Hard to see the Bengals winning 10 games with this O-Line. Hope I am wrong. But I will wait and see how the pre-season games go. Maybe the new staff will surprise the fans.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
If they can turn Bobby Hart into an average O-lineman, and Eifert, Green, Mixon, and Dalton each play at least 14 games, I think 10 wins is reachable.
Reply/Quote