Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prediction for you guys this year
(07-02-2019, 02:25 PM)treee Wrote: With such turnover on the coaching staff, I don't think it's really possible to make a good prediction yet. I wouldn't be comfortable making a prediction until a few games in to the regular season.

If A.J.Green stays healthy,he is going to push these receivers to be great.He wants to make the playoffs and I see him as really balling out this season if he can stay healthy.The first game at the Hawks is a massive challenge and I am predicting a field goal will win that one.There QB is fast on his feet and that always just kills the Bengals.I expect him to run all over the place and the noise there is just insane.I see a loss at that place.I do believe our players are going to play lights out. That is stinkin awlful that the league always puts our team in a bad way to start the season. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
6-10.

It’s not even an indictment to the roster and staff. Our schedule is tough this year.
Reply/Quote
(07-06-2019, 05:02 PM)fortyyearfan Wrote: If A.J.Green stays healthy,he is going to push these receivers to be great.He wants to make the playoffs and I see him as really balling out this season if he can stay healthy.The first game at the Hawks is a massive challenge and I am predicting a field goal will win that one.There QB is fast on his feet and that always just kills the Bengals.I expect him to run all over the place and the noise there is just insane.I see a loss at that place.I do believe our players are going to play lights out. That is stinkin awlful that the league always puts our team in a bad way to start the season. ThumbsUp

Seattle isn’t tough.
Reply/Quote
My new prediction...Not a lot of actual reporting about the team, but lots of pretty pictures of the team not actually doing anything ala "Media day" pictures.. Now THAT'S exciting... Yawn
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-01-2019, 11:58 AM)bengalguy71 Wrote: 6-10 provided no other season ending injuries.

Seattle - L
49ers - W
Bills - W
Steelers - L
Cardinals - W
Ravens - W
Jaguars - W
Rams - L
Raiders - L
Steelers - L
Jets - W
Browns - L
Pats - L
Dolphins - L
Browns - L

Coaches and players have changed, but things seem to remain the same since MB took the helm.  It is what it is.

That would mean a 5-2 start.  Stop for a moment and imagine this team sitting at 5-2, likely in sole possession of or tied for first place.  And, about to depart for the UK to show the world the "new" Cincinnati Bengals.  Jesus, you'd have to pull people off the ceiling around here.  And there'd be a million and one smarmy I-told-you-sos being tossed about by people who'd done no such thing.  So, if they are destined for only six wins, I sure hope the losses are spread out a bit more.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(07-01-2019, 10:53 AM)packerbacker Wrote: I think the new coach will turn things around. I predict 10-6 for you guys. You probably have a better team than we do now.

And in runs the horde to tell you how wrong you are, with the only real question being who will have the most dire prediction, because objective. 
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(07-07-2019, 04:58 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: 6-10.

It’s not even an indictment to the roster and staff. Our schedule is tough this year.

It's a last place schedule.  What the hell are you talking about?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(07-03-2019, 07:00 PM)TSwigZ Wrote: I wish Trevor Lawrence came out this upcoming year bc I’m not sold on Tua. I think anything 7+ is sadly a positive year with this team and everything that’s happened the past few years

We will whip the afc at our place,so that is going to be 10 wins IF OUR QB STAYS HEALTHY and everyone else that is a starter,especially the lines.The defense is going to surprise a lot of teams.I believe they are going to bring it all game.Watch Sam Hubbard make the pro-bowl along with Geno. :andy: ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(07-07-2019, 04:59 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: Seattle isn’t tough.

They were 10-6 last year, and have one of the best QB’s in the league.

Reply/Quote
(07-09-2019, 07:29 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: That would mean a 5-2 start.  Stop for a moment and imagine this team sitting at 5-2, likely in sole possession of or tied for first place.  And, about to depart for the UK to show the world the "new" Cincinnati Bengals.  Jesus, you'd have to pull people off the ceiling around here.  And there'd be a million and one smarmy I-told-you-sos being tossed about by people who'd done no such thing.  So, if they are destined for only six wins, I sure hope the losses are spread out a bit more.

Man, if that collapse happens, Zac will go from hero to new ML whipping boy quickly.  1-8 to close out year would be as worse than any ML bad year I do believe. It would mirror last year when we had a ton of injuries.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(07-02-2019, 01:32 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: don't tell these people good news they only like to doom and gloom around here..

If they cant ***** about it they aren't happy.

It wasn't good news. It was a prediction and it doesn't mean jack shit until the team gets on the field and wins games. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(07-14-2019, 01:36 PM)McC Wrote: It's a last place schedule.  What the hell are you talking about?

Read the schedule.

NFC West, an improved raiders team, Pitt and Cleveland twice, and New England.
Reply/Quote
(07-14-2019, 02:33 PM)fortyyearfan Wrote: We will whip the afc at our place,so that is going to be 10 wins IF OUR QB STAYS HEALTHY and everyone else that is a starter,especially the lines.The defense is going to surprise a lot of teams.I believe they are going to bring it all game.Watch Sam Hubbard make the pro-bowl along with Geno. :andy: ThumbsUp

Well...we already lost Jonah and Boling...so how can the 'lines stay healthy' part of your prediction come true?

Now Green is out for 6-8 weeks.
Reply/Quote
(07-28-2019, 04:12 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: Read the schedule.

Oh c'mon..New England is just a bunch of former witches burned at the stake.. Everyone knows that.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
I predict 5-11. Our oline sucks ass. If we still had Whitworth n Zeitler I’d say 10-6.
Reply/Quote
(07-28-2019, 04:12 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: Read the schedule.

It's still a last place schedule. Basically you play 3 different teams based on your record the previous year than other teams in the division do.

Believe it or not, we're allowed to improve our team in the offseason too! Yeah radical idea isn't it?
Reply/Quote
Depends on Health losing 3 starters isn't good Boiling, Williams, and Green are all guys I had as + starters on offense. I still think this team can be Good on Defense(last season was a weird one for that unit) and Explosive on offense. I would say this team is an 8-8 or 9-7 caliber team.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(07-28-2019, 09:15 PM)Socal Bengals fan Wrote: I predict 5-11.   Our oline sucks ass.   If we still had Whitworth n Zeitler I’d say 10-6.

I know folks like to point to this as the beginning of the end, but the last season Whitworth and Zeitler were here the Bengals still only won 6 games.
Reply/Quote