Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Predictions For Rounds 2 & 3
This is just flat-out who you think we'll take in rounds 2 & 3.

I'm going Josh Jones at tackle in the second to protect Joe and to let him know that we're committed to keeping him protected.

In the third, we give Joe a new toy to throw to in Denzel Mims. Dude's a playmaker and, while not a playmaker in the burner sense, he can make all the catches, run all the routes, and has great body control, so he'd be a reliable target for Joe and a great weapon opposite AJ with AJ drawing coverage. I also think he'd be great in the red zone for Joe.

2. Josh Jones

3 Denzel Mims

Who are your choices?
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 03:40 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: This is just flat-out who you think we'll take in rounds 2 & 3.

I'm going Josh Jones at tackle in the second to protect Joe and to let him know that we're committed to keeping him protected.  

In the third, we give Joe a new toy to throw to in Denzel Mims.  Dude's a playmaker and, while not a playmaker in the burner sense, he can make all the catches, run all the routes, and has great body control, so he'd be a reliable target for Joe and a great weapon opposite AJ with AJ drawing coverage.  I also think he'd be great in the red zone for Joe.

2.  Josh Jones

3  Denzel Mims

Who are your choices?

If Mims is there in the 3rd I think we will all do backflips!

2. Josh Jones OT
3. Logan Wilson ILB
Bonus 4. Brian Edwards WR
Reply/Quote
Mims won't be there in 3.

2. Mims (though I'd favor Jones or Baun) – Mims has the potential to be an eventual replacement for AJ.

3. Logan Wilson (though I'd prefer ADG or best Oline Available)
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Can we group this with the 4 other threads about predicting the 2nd? Shit is being repeated 20 times today.
Reply/Quote
2.) Mims- They should go Jones but I think there comfortable with Johnson @ RT. Mims has 4.3 speed plus the Bengals love WRs. I for see a lot of 4 WR packages for the Bengals this season.
3.) Akeem Davis Gaither SLB- He is small but he can cover and underrated at rushing the Passer. I think he is an eventual 3 down LB but the Bengals will ease him in at LB this season.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Mims
Wilson

I think that’s how it will go
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 04:05 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Can we group this with the 4 other threads about predicting the 2nd? Shit is being repeated 20 times today.

And I change my damn mind every time I reply.  Hilarious

Not really. There's just so much talent to choose from here. Burrow was a total no brainer. The Bengals must be really struggling to decide. If we can slide down a few spots (Lions 35 , Chargers 37 , Panthers 38) and pick up an extra 3rd, I hope we do. 
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
2. Mims
3. ADG
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
2. Mims
3. Malik Harrison
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
Just read something that they want a guy at 33 who can start immediately. Mims isnt that. He's gonna have to fight his way into a starting role. Josh Jones stands the best chance to start as he probably easily beats out Bobby Hart.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
2. Mims
3. Akeem Davis-Gaither
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 03:54 PM)Memphis_Bengal Wrote: 2. Josh Jones OT
3. Logan Wilson ILB
Bonus 4. Brian Edwards WR

This is excellent!!    

Without considering trade downs or additional picks, I think this is the ideal scenario.  It hit the 3 biggest needs, and makes impact.  Getting Edwards in the 4th would be awesome, I think he's underrated.
Reply/Quote
I think they try to trade back but can’t find a partner.

Draft
2-Jones OT
3-Top WR that falls. I’ll guess Mims is the one that slips. I’d be ok with him in 3 but he concerns me too much to take in round 2.

Bonus-4- Malik Harrison
Reply/Quote
2 Josh Jones
3 Willie Gay
Reply/Quote
I’m saying go with BPA. AJ Espenesa and or Zack Baun or Jones should be the pick here. With that said, I think they are going to surprise everyone and go with.........

Bryan Edwards WR S Carolina. Mike Brown gizzes in his shorts a little early when he sees he can still get the 4th rounder they had their eyes on, still available in the 2nd.

And I shudder.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 03:54 PM)BURROWorBUST Wrote: Mims won't be there in 3.

2. Mims (though I'd favor Jones or Baun) – Mims has the potential to be an eventual replacement for AJ.

3. Logan Wilson (though I'd prefer ADG or best Oline Available)

You were really close. Just had to replace the overrated Mims with the (apparently) underrated Higgins ?
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 12:52 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: You were really close. Just had to replace the overrated Mims with the (apparently) underrated Higgins ?

Yeah, good call Shady, closest of the bunch. I didn't see this earlier when i was predicting Baun and Claypool.

I like what really happened even better though honestly.

Mims has way more questions than Higgins no doubt CJD.
Reply/Quote