Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Preemptive strike
Take a deep breath fellow bengals fans and prepare yourselves now. I'm here to tell you that we as fans are not going to agree with some of the cuts. We are going to be unhappy with some of the players that are kept on this roster. It is going to happen. There is no getting around it.

But let us try really hard not to overreact and understand that this organization, these coaches want to win even more than we as fans want them to win. Because of this, they will be choosing players that they feel give this club the best chance to win. I can admit, while I may not be happy with some of the decisions, that they know much more about football than I. This is their passion, their love, their life. They know what they are doing.

So let's be calm bengals fans! We have a great football team and its gonna be a great season no matter what direction they go with players number 50-53!

Reply/Quote
No way dude! This board has nothing but experts at running football teams.. I mean look at me..I'm about the same age as Marvin and I'm an expert at..well..something..tying my shoes for example..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Calm !

What fun would that be ?

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2016, 08:30 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Calm !

What fun would that be ?

Exactly!

We need to see more of this...

Freakout
Reply/Quote
No way.....I'm going ape shit. #'Merica
Reply/Quote
Stop being logical.... everyone knows the only way we will have a chance is if we sign every guy cut from another team with a known or familiar name. otherwise we are toast.
Reply/Quote