Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pregame observation
Say what you will about Andy Dalton's QB skills, they are as hot and cold as the weather. However, watching him in warmups on NFLN, I have to say, the dude's hair is impeccable! I mean, if he don't take us to the championship, he'll still be alright. I'm betting that the hair care product companies are all fighting to get the rights to endorse him. Ninja
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Why is Boyd not playing? Is he going to be inactive when Ross plays? I see Malone is out too.
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2017, 08:40 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Why is Boyd not playing? Is he going to be inactive when Ross plays? I see Malone is out too.

Is it really that important?  I mean, it's not like Andy is going to have time to go through all of his receiving options, anyway..

Edit: I did notice that John Ross is making his debut, tonight!

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2017, 08:23 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Say what you will about Andy Dalton's QB skills, they are as hot and cold as the weather.  However, watching him in warmups on NFLN, I have to say, the dude's hair is impeccable!  I mean, if he don't take us to the championship, he'll still be alright.  I'm betting that the hair care product companies are all fighting to get the rights to endorse him.   Ninja

He's been drinking Pina Colada's at Trader Vic's.
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2017, 08:47 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Is it really that important?  I mean, it's not like Andy is going to have time to go through all of his receiving options, anyway..

Edit: I did notice that John Ross is making his debut, tonight!

Well shit. True so so true
Reply/Quote