Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Premier League, Euro Leagues 2018-2019
Premier League, other Euro leagues, & Champions League discussion here for 2018-2019 season.

The 2018 PL season starts today with Man United vs Leicester, 3 pm est.

My prediction for the top 4 PL teams by season's end:

1. Man City
2. Liverpool
3. Man United (my team)
4. Tottenham

For daily schedule from all the leagues or int'l play:
http://www.espn.com/soccer/schedule

For streaming games:
https://www.reddit.com/r/soccerstreams/
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Two games in already.

- Man City looking dominant right out of the gate
- Liverpool not missing a beat either
- Man United, Mourinho's defensive style needs to go away. It was good before Pep and Klopp came into the league, but it's not going to win the league nor Champion's league nowadaya.

Reply/Quote
Hoping Town get going tomorrow...
[Image: giphy.gif]

Reply/Quote
(09-14-2018, 05:12 AM)YorkshireBengal Wrote: Hoping Town get going tomorrow...

Should be a good chance to do so against Palace. I'll be watching it via stream, then MU is on at 12:30 here.

update: Tough break for you guys, had a couple of good chances to get a couple of goals. Also that was a good goal by Zaha

Reply/Quote
(09-15-2018, 12:30 AM)Millhouse Wrote: Should be a good chance to do so against Palace. I'll be watching it via stream, then MU is on at 12:30 here.

update: Tough break for you guys, had a couple of good chances to get a couple of goals. Also that was a good goal by Zaha

Sometimes you don't get what you deserve, can't believe we lost that Sad

Reply/Quote
(09-17-2018, 10:36 AM)YorkshireBengal Wrote: Sometimes you don't get what you deserve, can't believe we lost that Sad

What a rough start for your guys.

I wonder if there could be two coach firings this week, one of which being Mourhino. He has lost that locker room, and I dont see how they can recover going forward with what has happened lately.

Reply/Quote
(09-30-2018, 05:45 PM)Millhouse Wrote: What a rough start for your guys.

I wonder if there could be two coach firings this week, one of which being Mourhino. He has lost that locker room, and I dont see how they can recover going forward with what has happened lately.

Results wise yes.

Performances have been good though, we didn't deserve to lose that yesterday. Keep playing that way and we survive.

Reply/Quote