Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Prepare for the worst Special Teams unit in the league.
(09-01-2019, 03:17 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Core got himself cut
No metrics will help him out
Core's 4 fans are mad

Core was cut for his play in 2018 and before, not in training camp.

Those who say a "New Dey" lose the teeth of their argument when ZT cuts the leading WR in the preseason, a ST starter from 2018. I agree he should be cut, but this new way of doing  things hope does not hold water. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(09-01-2019, 09:02 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Core was cut for his play in 2018 and before, not in training camp.

Those who say a "New Dey" lose the teeth of their argument when ZT cuts the leading WR in the preseason, a ST starter from 2018. I agree he should be cut, but this new way of doing  things hope does not hold water. 

That doesn't look like a haiku or a poem.  Ninja

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2019, 12:53 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Pour a cold one for Cody Core.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In spite of your thinking Core was the Superman of all the Special Teams Squads, I think I'll have a little more faith in NEW DEY coach Taylor than that. I think I'll watch Bengals next Sunday in spite of no Cody Core. In his years here he was OK sometimes, nothing great, mostly a bench player.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(09-01-2019, 09:08 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: That doesn't look like a haiku or a poem.  Ninja

football lands in hands
cannot fetch a catch
woke up got cut
now I watch from stands
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-01-2019, 09:13 AM)kevin Wrote: In spite of your thinking Core was the Superman of all the Special Teams Squads,

You sure got that one wrong. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-01-2019, 09:34 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: You sure got that one wrong. 

The thread is Prepare For The Worst Special Teams Unit In The League and the OP states the cutting of Cody Core.  I say Core was not that great. 

I got it wrong only if this is an entire sarcasm thread that some little Kids do meaning the opposite of what they say

Go Bengals...NEW DEY
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(09-01-2019, 10:04 AM)kevin Wrote: The thread is Prepare For The Worst Special Teams Unit In The League and the OP states the cutting of Cody Core.  I say Core was not that great. 

I got it wrong only if this is an entire sarcasm thread that some little Kids do meaning the opposite of what they say

Go Bengals...NEW DEY

Yes, it was definitely sarcasm. 

Reply/Quote
(08-31-2019, 02:20 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Couldn't ever go up for the ball very well.

Wish him the best, big, fast and physical.

If he couldnt go up for the ball very well then he wasnt all that physical. 
Reply/Quote
He had every chance. Good luck to him.
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2019, 11:21 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I want you to join our FF league. Cool

I'm terrible with FF. I have a nasty habit of forgetting to change rosters after over half of my FF team(s) are decimated by season ending injuries. My team last year had about 3 active players by season's end.. IF THAT..  Hilarious
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(09-01-2019, 09:32 AM)BengalsRocker Wrote: football lands in hands
cannot fetch a catch
woke up got cut
now I watch from stands

Close this thread.
We are done here now.
Reply/Quote
(09-01-2019, 09:13 AM)kevin Wrote: In spite of your thinking Core was the Superman of all the Special Teams Squads, I think I'll have a little more faith in NEW DEY coach Taylor than that. I think I'll watch Bengals next Sunday in spite of no Cody Core. In his years here he was OK sometimes, nothing great, mostly a bench player.

Clearly you didn’t catch my sarcasm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Boom! We add Pharoah Cooper and Perine. Special teams boosted!
Reply/Quote