Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Preseason GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Falcons***
(08-18-2023, 11:35 PM)Tony Wrote: 1 of the absolute worst games I have watched in years... God , that was awful

Worst for me

Feel like there’s a Marvin Lewis Patriots game that was worse but in the aspect of watching competent offense this was pretty hard to watch

D did good as expected
-Housh
Reply/Quote
That last drive showed me how good Wilson and Pratt are. That last dump to the RB and those 2 seam routes back to back never seem to happen when Wilson and Pratt are in.

I think it was nerves. The obviously play was to go deeper than 10 yards in coverage. But i think dudes are tryna make the team and didn’t wanna lose the game by being out of position but in the end it was maybe the easiest 2 passes that QB will ever throw
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2023, 11:56 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Didn't we cut Irwin? Burrow really likes that guy.

You don't like Irwin? I thought for what he is he's a productive and valuable member of the team.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-19-2023, 03:40 AM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: You don't like Irwin? I thought for what he is he's a productive and valuable member of the team.

I do like Irwin. I was really pulling for him last season. Guys a beast and not afraid to take a hit. Very likable and fun to watch. For some odd reason I thought I read somewhere he was let go. Glad he’s on the team.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote