Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Preseason GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Falcons***
Trevor Semen's gotta go. Can't bring any life to this offense. Can't score. Can't swim down the field. The ball just gets depressingly spat out.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Shooter!!!

Way to capitalize on the opportunity, O.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2023, 09:54 PM)KyBengalfan94 Wrote: Where is your other post you deleted?   I'm a 47 year old man.

[Image: man-40.gif]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
It is SO NICE to have a kicker like Money Mac.
Reply/Quote
McPherson making the simple look simple
Reply/Quote
That was good from 60
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2023, 09:55 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Trevor Semen's gotta go. Can't bring any life to this offense. Can't score. Can't swim down the field. The ball just gets depressingly spat out.

Meh, if he's on the field during the regular season he'll have two #1 WRs to throw to.  I'd wager we're just rolling with him, so it's easier to just hope Burrow never misses a snap and/or ZT and our players are so good that any dingleberry can hold serve under center. 
Reply/Quote
Love you Legs Benedict
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
My God so much stress and anger over a preseason game.
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2023, 09:57 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: My God so much stress and anger over a preseason game.

The players aren't the only ones getting in shape for the regular season.
Reply/Quote
Preseason offense doing a good job to let Robbins get some punts in since they won't be punting often during regular season.
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2023, 09:57 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Meh, if he's on the field during the regular season he'll have two #1 WRs to throw to.  I'd wager we're just rolling with him, so it's easier to just hope Burrow never misses a snap and/or ZT and our players are so good that any dingleberry can hold serve under center. 

I'm surprised we haven't had an injured receiver yet with all the inaccurate throws from both QBs making receivers have to stretch out, reach behind, break routes and so on. I'm pretty sure in six quarters we've hit the receiver in stride twice.
Reply/Quote
McPhearson gotta love him. Will always remember ESPN laughing at us taking a kicker in the 5th round
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2023, 09:57 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: My God so much stress and anger over a preseason game.

Just fans being fans and not realizing that the coaches aren't scheming on either side of the ball because they don't want to put anything on tape.  No matter how many times you say it, it seems certain people just don't get it.

The 2-3 loudest complainers here know less about football than my cat.......and I don't have a cat.
Reply/Quote

I know fartball is a team game and all, but I refuse to take any game seriously when Burrow isn't playing. 
Reply/Quote

Welcome to the game day thread drama Cool
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2023, 09:59 PM)Joelist Wrote: I'm surprised we haven't had an injured receiver yet with all the inaccurate throws from both QBs making receivers have to stretch out, reach behind, break routes and so on. I'm pretty sure in six quarters we've hit the receiver in stride twice.

Well some of those throws were so bad that they saved the receivers.  When it 5 feet behind the receiver, the defender has no reason to hit the receiver.  haha
Reply/Quote
the whole argument is about taunting rules. They're not actually getting angered due to preseason performances lol

It's because you are of such profound wisdom, Frank Booth. - SunsetBengal
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2023, 09:59 PM)KyBengalfan94 Wrote: McPhearson gotta love him.  Will always remember ESPN laughing at us taking a kicker in the 5th round

[Image: k3laq1q.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2023, 09:54 PM)KyBengalfan94 Wrote: Where is your other post you deleted?   I'm a 47 year old man.  I know common sense when I see it and you obviously have NONE defending that trash.  Calling that trash "taunting" is a joke.  

Go root for Pittsburgh kiddy

I havent deleted anything, perhaps a mod did.  And to be 47 you are seemingly childish.

And here you go:

The player is behind the ref, Battle has turned his body from the crowd to the player wagging his finger at him:

https://ibb.co/QNVVFKS

And here he is doing the out of bounds motion to his face:

https://ibb.co/R4LNCNS

Learn the rules and you wont look silly defending actual penalties.

Reply/Quote