Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Preseason Games??
Being down here in SWFL we get Dolphin and Buccaneer games. The only see Bengals preseason game scheduled nationally.

In the past, you could sign up at, NFL.com, pay a nominal fee, and get all preseason games on your PC or tablet. I see the NFL has stopped that and asking for $99 to watch them now.

Anywhere else you can go online to see them that anyone knows about?

I like watch the preseason games to see how the 'other' players do who are battling for positions.
Reply/Quote
(06-25-2016, 01:50 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: Being down here in SWFL we get Dolphin and Buccaneer games.  The only see Bengals preseason game scheduled nationally.

In the past, you could sign up at, NFL.com, pay a nominal fee, and get all preseason games on your PC or tablet.  I see the NFL has stopped that and asking for $99 to watch them now.

Anywhere else you can go online to see them that anyone knows about?

I like watch the preseason games to see how the 'other' players do who are battling for positions.

There are various streams online
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-25-2016, 05:17 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: There are various streams online

Such as?  I haven't found any beyond the NFL package of $99.
Reply/Quote
(06-25-2016, 05:51 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: Such as?  I haven't found any beyond the NFL package of $99.
Doesn't the NFL offer packages for just one team at a lower price?

There is always firstrowsports.eu. I gotta caution you though. Don't upgrade it to HD. Don't click on any ads. Use it sparingly. It can give your device a virus.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Lap and Hoard on the radadio..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
The NFL Network replays every preseason game during the week. Just set your DVR
Reply/Quote
I was looking over all the features of Game Pass. Being a transplanted fan, it may be worth the money for all that it offers.

Anyone have Game Pass?
Reply/Quote
(06-26-2016, 11:48 AM)bengalguy71 Wrote: I was looking over all the features of Game Pass. Being a transplanted fan, it may be worth the money for all that it offers.

Anyone have Game Pass?
I'm not sure if we do or not to be honest. My dad lives with us and during the season that's just about all he watches, but he's 87 and won't remember who won what game five minutes after it's over. I don't really watch much TV except football, but I can't justify the expense for myself. My dad on the other hand might decide to pay for it, but he might not live long enough to make it through the season although he might just live another ten years. To hear him tell it he won't make it for another 15 minutes, but that's been going on now for the past 20 years ever since my mother passed away.
Anyway...I'll have to check with him and see. Heck, I might just pay for it to make my pop happy. His wife (everybody hates her) watches Everybody loves Raymond non-stop.. Personally I'd rather crap in my pants and ride a bicycle for 50 miles in the hot sun than have to watch that*..

*well maybe not that extreme..lol
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
In China, it's about 1299RMB for the season plus package. A little less than 200 USD. Well worth it for overseas fans.

Reply/Quote
(06-25-2016, 09:44 PM)jason Wrote: Doesn't the NFL offer packages for just one team at a lower price?

There is always firstrowsports.eu. I gotta caution you though. Don't upgrade it to HD. Don't click on any ads. Use it sparingly. It can give your device a virus.

Don't do it, not worth it. Ruined my computer.
Reply/Quote
(06-25-2016, 11:08 PM)grampahol Wrote: Lap and Hoard on the radadio..

You said it, daddy-o  Smirk
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(06-29-2016, 11:29 AM)Bengalbug Wrote: Don't do it, not worth it.  Ruined my computer.

I've used it no problem for years. I always have good antivirus, and use google chrome with ad and pop up blocker.  You'll have to disable ad blocker when first loading the page but once the stream starts you can turn it back on. Just be careful when closing ads that you are getting the real "x" and not a fake one that opens the ad. That said if I couldn't afford a new computer I wouldn't risk it. 
Reply/Quote