Week 4: Indy

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(04-11-2018, 08:06 PM)pally Wrote: dates TBA

Week 1: Chicago
Week 2: At Dallas
Week 3: At Buffalo
Week 4: Indy

Interesting that the "dress rehearsal" game will be against our good pals in Buffalo. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-11-2018, 08:47 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Interesting that the "dress rehearsal" game will be against our good pals in Buffalo. 

Nationally televised..... 08/26/2018, 4PM, Fox
Reply/Quote
(04-12-2018, 08:09 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Nationally televised..... 08/26/2018, 4PM, Fox

The NFL rewarded us for helping a different team finally make the playoffs from the usual suspects. Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(04-12-2018, 10:48 AM)Bengalitis Wrote: The NFL rewarded us for helping a different team finally make the playoffs from the usual suspects. Hilarious

They are probably hoping AJ lights us up....
Reply/Quote
That is just awesome man, Bills on Fox! :andy:

This made my day. Love those Bills, lets beat'em down! Smirk

Seriously though, moved up to my 3rd favorite team after the Glenn trade and grabbing Preston. Oh, and taking Bodine... Mellow
Reply/Quote
(04-11-2018, 08:47 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Interesting that the "dress rehearsal" game will be against our good pals in Buffalo. 

Watch for a bench clearing brawl during the coin toss!!!! Hilarious
Reply/Quote
we'll be the first visiting team to ever receive a standing ovation when they come out on the field

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(04-12-2018, 04:21 PM)pally Wrote: we'll be the first visiting team to ever receive a standing ovation when they come out on the field

Andy is a GOD in that town.  Well, he's appreciated just about anywhere except Cincinnati-based softball games.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
So we're FINALLY gonna play Indy in preseason, huh? I thought that day would never come . Ninja
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(04-12-2018, 01:33 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: That is just awesome man, Bills on Fox! :andy:

This made my day. Love those Bills, lets beat'em down! Smirk

Seriously though, moved up to my 3rd favorite team after the Glenn trade and grabbing Preston. Oh, and taking Bodine... Mellow

They did all sorts of favors for us this year.

And we get to see how McCarron plays against us.

Reply/Quote
(04-13-2018, 11:06 AM)BengalChris Wrote: They did all sorts of favors for us this year.

And we get to see how McCarron plays against us.

Yeah they did, we should be able to tell a lot from this game. A lot more than some of the other 3rd Preseason games.

I expect AJM to have a hard time out there. But who knows, now that he has a shot at maybe starting he might play
well if the O-line can give him some time. He has always held onto the ball too long and last year i thought he was way
worse than Driskel in the Preseason.

The rookie will probably beat him out whoever the Bills take.
Reply/Quote