Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Preseason Team Rankings 2020-2021 Season
The so called experts do power rankings. I think it is a good idea to see the various rankings now and then save thread so we can discuss throughout the season and in the off season at a time we have little to discuss.

I will start - ESPN has us ranked 30 out of 32 teams and have Ross as our player on the hot seat.
https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/29711236/2020-nfl-power-rankings-1-32-preseason-poll-plus-hot-seat

I would say Green is the one on the hot seat, but can't disagree with Ross pick.
As for ranking, Bengals given no respect with this power ranking so we be fun to watch our season unfold. Will this be close? I go on record saying no, Bengals will not be one of worst 3 teams in the NFL.

Add your site's power ranking (season predictions) as many of them out there.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Well they are expecting us to improve from last season.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(08-25-2020, 12:38 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Well they are expecting us to improve from last season.

I know ESPN predicted us to be 32nd in 2011 when AD and AJ made their debuts, good news is we made the playoffs.

I just want a record of the experts predictions, it would be fun to be able to do this yearly in a thread and then compare notes on their accuracy. Not just for the Bengals, but all 32 teams.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Good, we do better when underestimated.
Reply/Quote