Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(Preseason Week 1) ***Bears @ Bengals - GameDay Thread***
Last Chance U star Franklin the third at cornerback if you haven't seen a series on Netflix I recommend it
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Is Marv gettin' ready for the victory waddle out to mid field?
Reply/Quote
(08-09-2018, 11:11 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Happy to hear about Driskel hooking up with Auden Tate for the TD. Looked like Driskel was playing pretty poorly
before that. Sounds like we need to replace Barkley. All i wanted happened in this PS game thank God.

Wanted to see Price look good, get those snaps down, the O-line to look decent and aggressive and for no bad
injuries to our main guys.

Driskel was a little shaky first couple series, little timid maybe ? He settled down and played a lot better later on.

Barkley  Sick
Reply/Quote
(08-09-2018, 11:02 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: [Image: 38878144_10215723708782305_4777580916941...e=5BFF6C3F]

Beautiful Sunset... ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
Dalton in that tu tu tho... lol

Reply/Quote
(08-09-2018, 11:19 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Driskel was a little shaky first couple series, little timid maybe ? He settled down and played a lot better later on.

Barkley  Sick

How was Woodside?

Sounds like we need to add a Teddy Bridgewater type and drop Barkley.
Reply/Quote
(08-09-2018, 11:22 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Beautiful Sunset... ThumbsUp

I haven't met Sunset yet so I can't say
Reply/Quote
(08-09-2018, 11:24 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: How was Woodside?

Sounds like we need to add a Teddy Bridgewater type and drop Barkley.

Unless I missed something, he never took a snap.
Reply/Quote
(08-09-2018, 11:24 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I haven't met Sunset yet so I can't say

lol

(08-09-2018, 11:26 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Unless I missed something, he never took a snap.

Hmmm, bet he gets a snap next week haha

If Barkley is bad as you guys say he shouldn't be in stripes past monday...
Reply/Quote
(08-09-2018, 11:31 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: lol

If Barkley is bad as you guys say he shouldn't be in stripes past Monday...

We can only hope Pray 
Reply/Quote

Barkley was awful. Just awful.

Driskel needs to be the #2 next week. If he plays like Barkley, then we need to scour for a trade or watch the waiver wire. If this team rolls with Barkley then Dalton MUST remain healthy. A Matt Barkely led team will lead us to a top 5 pick. 
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
I think they'll hang on to Barkley not because fans want him, but because he has game experience even if it's subpar experience.  I really can't remember the last bonified backup we had that we could rely on to be able to go right out and win games. McCarron wasn't all that and a bag of chips. I guess Bruce was the last backup we could actually count on. 
I'd really like to see what Woodside is capable of.  Of course he's a rookie from a small school so unless Barkley and Driscol get injured I don't see much of an opening for him on this team especially after the dui.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
10 ball carriers tonight with 166 total rush yds and 49 of those yards were on a fake punt! Billy Price looked like shit! So did Hubbard on D line. I expected better than that. Dalton still has to get rid of the ball quickly because of the rush. Thank God his receivers were where they were supposed to be. I want this team to be able to RUN the clock down. Ogbuehityeshn still in turnstyle mode!

Other than that, there were some very nice plays and throws from QBs and great catches by receivers and 1 by Mixon that was turned into a TD!!

The line needs a lot of work yet!

Reply/Quote

He is horrible.  Period.  
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote