Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(Preseason Week 1) ***Bengals @ Chiefs - GameDay Thread***
(08-10-2019, 08:36 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Speaking of Dalton I wonder how much he'll play ?

Under Marvin, with the coordinator change last season, he did two.

I'm thinking the same, but it depends. Honestly, with SO many people out, it might make sense just to do one. Then again, he does need work behind this offensive line. He needs trust/confidence in them. 

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(08-10-2019, 05:07 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: LOL Well, at least that's out of the way. What the hell is runkijanarun gonna do now? Ninja

Tongue
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I admit I wished they were starting Morgan and Willis instead of Core and Malone.
Reply/Quote
(08-10-2019, 08:39 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: Under Marvin, with the coordinator change last season, he did two.

I'm thinking the same, but it depends. Honestly, with SO many people out, it might make sense just to do one. Then again, he does need work behind this offensive line. He needs trust/confidence in them. 

I'd say it probably depends  just on how things go. They move the ball good and feel comfortable he probably won't go more than 2. It's kinda iffy he may play a bit more.
Reply/Quote
(08-10-2019, 07:49 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: Core and Malone starting at receiver. Williams at RB.

Good luck to Dalton.

Taylor is playing scrubs over talent... I hate him already!
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(08-10-2019, 08:46 PM)jason Wrote: Taylor is playing scrubs over talent... I hate him already!

Hard to disagree. 

I don't understand the obsession with Cody Core. I just don't. I'm hoping Willis gets time in. I'm guessing they'll probably run a play or two with multiple wideouts. Would love to see Willis work with Dalton. I haven't really seen a connection with Malone/Core. So, we will see.

Reply/Quote
(08-10-2019, 08:05 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Any sites showing the game someone would like to share?

Stream
Reply/Quote
I believe it was Hobson who posted Dalton's series in first game in terms of correlation to future success. His worst start in pre season came in 2015. Unfortunately, like the team's success in pre-season not a whole lot to go on.

If anything, the only thing I've seen ring true was the offense's lack of production in pre-season. That was resounding through the regular season.

Reply/Quote
(08-10-2019, 08:37 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: FOR THE FIRST PLAY OF THE GAME ON OFFENSE:

the Optimist in me says: Andy to Ross for 20 yrs. (Ross better be playing or i'll be roasting him all night)
the Pessimist in me says: sack

I think I just heard Ross is out.
Reply/Quote
And the game just came up on NFL.com's streaming.
Reply/Quote
Unfortunately the game is in KC so we have to suffer through the Chiefs broadcasters making stupid and ridiculous claims about Patrick Mahomes.
Reply/Quote
As long as we don’t get the jumbo torn picture of our head coach like a deer in headlight the year is already better
Reply/Quote
(08-10-2019, 09:03 PM)Joelist Wrote: Unfortunately the game is in KC so we have to suffer through the Chiefs broadcasters making stupid and ridiculous claims about Patrick Mahomes.

They act like he was the MVP in his first season as a starter, or something.  It's absurd.
Reply/Quote
(08-10-2019, 09:05 PM)Nately120 Wrote: They act like he was the MVP in his first season as a starter, or something.  It's absurd.

I would dispute his deserving it, and they were making absurd claims like GOAT.
Reply/Quote
Which WR fumbled? Was it Boyd? He got that big contract...he's a bum! They'll call that incomplete I think.
Reply/Quote
ok, very well then.
Reply/Quote
(08-10-2019, 08:46 PM)jason Wrote: Taylor is playing scrubs over talent... I hate him already!

he is playing players who 
1) arent injured
2) don't need evaluating
3) he needs to see in a game situation

well that was an auspicious start...not

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
And Boyd fumbles. Not the best start.
Reply/Quote
Chalk one up for the zebras.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Ross is infecting Boyd. I'm very, very concerned.
Reply/Quote