Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(Preseason Week 1) ***Buccaneers @ Bengals - GameDay Thread***
Elliot almost missed that PAT wide left... just barely got it inside the upright. Whew! Glad it went it.
Reply/Quote
(08-11-2017, 10:36 PM)Whatever Wrote: Driskell throwing the ball a lot better than when I saw him last year.  With his run ability, could be a solid #2 option.

Against 3s

Reply/Quote
I kind of enjoy listening on the radio.. Radio announcers describe a much better game than the TV duds.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Wth is the deal with the fire works? Domeone say screw it, I'm lighting them off now.
Reply/Quote
(08-11-2017, 10:37 PM)BoBengal Wrote: Elliot almost missed that PAT wide left... just barely got it inside the upright.  Whew!  Glad it went it.

Then, Elliot follows up with a mis-hit line-drive kickoff to the 12 yard line?  Poor guy.  Hopefully, he gets it together and the nerves don't get the best of him.  
Reply/Quote
(08-11-2017, 10:38 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Wth is the deal with the fire works? Domeone say screw it, I'm lighting them off now.

Friday night Reds game?

The ? is because i haven't been paying attn to the Reds for about 2 months now...

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(08-11-2017, 10:37 PM)jeremydc Wrote: Against 3s

Oh, definitely.  But he's got great physical tools and improved a lot.  Watched him against 3's and 4's last year.
Reply/Quote
(08-11-2017, 10:31 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I'll just really be surprised if Erickson is cut. I don't feel like he's even on the radar for that competition. Core had some trouble adjusting to the ball last year and if Malone can do that well, along with his measurables, i think he has the upper hand. 
The fact that Core hasnt been out there since Q2 and Erickson still is says a lot...
Reply/Quote
(08-11-2017, 10:39 PM)BoBengal Wrote: Then, Elliot follows up with a mis-hit line-drive kickoff to the 12 yard line?  Poor guy.  Hopefully, he gets it together and the nerves don't get the best of him.  

Pre season is a time for kickers to try out different kicks too. Was probably told to do it. 

Maybe...

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(08-11-2017, 10:39 PM)BoBengal Wrote: Then, Elliot follows up with a mis-hit line-drive kickoff to the 12 yard line?  Poor guy.  Hopefully, he gets it together and the nerves don't get the best of him.  

He'll be fine.  
Reply/Quote
Smith is flashing

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(08-11-2017, 10:41 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Pre season is a time for kickers to try out different kicks too. Was probably told to do it. 

Maybe...

He's already shown us he can kick it out of the end zone, but that's not always the best option anyway because then it goes to the 25.  
Reply/Quote
Smith wreaking some havoc.

Reply/Quote
(08-11-2017, 10:41 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Pre season is a time for kickers to try out different kicks too. Was probably told to do it. 

Maybe...

After the past few years of Nuge, I fall into the Vin Diesel "It doesn't matter if it's by an inch or by a mile..." club.

Chris Smith wrecking people.
Reply/Quote
Its a seafood festival in Newport KY. Who woulda thunk it lol. (fireworks)
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Michael Johnson might not make it
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
(08-11-2017, 10:40 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Friday night Reds game?

The ? is because i haven't been paying attn to the Reds for about 2 months now...

Well I feel dumb now
Reply/Quote
Did OJ Howard play for TB at all?
Reply/Quote
(08-11-2017, 10:45 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Well I feel dumb now

Don't. It's some seafood festival across the river. 

Reply/Quote
(08-11-2017, 10:46 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Did OJ Howard play for TB at all?

Yes and had a nice seal block in the 1st quarter.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote