Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(Preseason Week 1) ***Buccaneers @ Bengals - GameDay Thread***
(08-11-2017, 11:01 PM)Whatever Wrote: This ticket guy is brutally bad.

lol I was thinking the same, felt bad for him.
Reply/Quote
Sad to see someone else wearing 77 already.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Nice punt.
Reply/Quote
Another good punt for Monday. He's putting some good film out there.
Reply/Quote
(08-11-2017, 11:04 PM)Whatever Wrote: Another good punt for Monday. He's putting some good film out there.
Its probably bad form to bring a 2nd punter to the 2nd preseason game (idk when the first cuts are), but I'm not opposed to some competition for Huber.
Reply/Quote
Tupou with the TFL.
Reply/Quote
Chris Smith has been a man amongst boys since he entered the game.
Reply/Quote
(08-11-2017, 11:07 PM)treee Wrote: Its probably bad form to bring a 2nd punter to the 2nd preseason game (idk when the first cuts are), but I'm not opposed to some competition for Huber.

There's no first cut anymore.  It's just 90 to 53.  Monday might be a guy we can call if Huber goes down during the season.
Reply/Quote
(08-11-2017, 11:11 PM)Whatever Wrote: There's no first cut anymore.  It's just 90 to 53.  Monday might be a guy we can call if Huber goes down during the season.

Really? We don't have to cut anyone till after the last pre season game?
Reply/Quote
(08-11-2017, 11:11 PM)Whatever Wrote: There's no first cut anymore.  It's just 90 to 53.  Monday might be a guy we can call if Huber goes down during the season.

It also keeps Huber from doing every punt in the preseason keeping his leg fresh.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Did we get a 2nd rounder for Driskel yet?
Reply/Quote
Not a lot of room out there for Boom.
Reply/Quote
(08-11-2017, 11:09 PM)Whatever Wrote: Chris Smith has been a man amongst boys since he entered the game.

He's killin' fools out there. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(08-11-2017, 11:12 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Did we get a 2nd rounder for Driskel yet?

We turned it down. Lol
Reply/Quote
(08-11-2017, 11:12 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Really? We don't have to cut anyone till after the last pre season game?

Yea but Marvin already said he still plans on doing some cuts going into thr final game.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Bullock says he ain't going quietly. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Bullock extremely lucky on that kick.
Reply/Quote
(08-11-2017, 11:14 PM)Synric Wrote: Yea but Marvin already said he still plans on doing some cuts going into thr final game.

Why, players get hurt. Don't see the point letting practice bodies go if you don't have too, unless they want to give them a shot to get picked up by another team.
Reply/Quote
(08-11-2017, 11:17 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Why, players get hurt. Don't see the point letting practice bodies go if you don't have too, unless they want to give them a shot to get picked up by another team.

Honestly, doesn't letting guys go early give them a chance to catch on with other teams?
Reply/Quote
Bullock connects on his 2nd long FG of the game. Good from 54 yards and 50 yards
Reply/Quote