Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(Preseason Week 1) *** Vikings @ Bengals - GameDay Thread***
(08-12-2016, 11:18 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: That was one hell of a deny there. I don't think Margus was on the field.

No...and I was talking about the play before that.  Hunt wasn't on the field then either.  That's why we got a sack on the roll out.  Had Hunt been out there.....he would have bit on the playfake......or loafed.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Grant is awful.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
At least learning about some kids helps remove a bit of the stench of losing.....I HATE losing! Hopefully Hunt and Brown are gone .
Reply/Quote
Not a bad game. Nugent misses and a 4th and goal denied. Easily could have won.

D line looked very nasty
Reply/Quote
Erickson gets my GB. See ya Grunt! You made a nice chunk of change for doing absolutely nothing. Tell you mother "hi" for me back in Estonia.

Reply/Quote
(08-12-2016, 11:16 PM)Wyche Wrote: That last play shows how bad Hunt sucks.  In the first half....we had 21 cornered in the endzone for a safety.  The RB cut back against the grain deep in his own endzone...Hunt breaks contain and dude hits it for about 30 yards.  Our third and fourth stringers stay home.  Cut the bum.

Ryan Brown 6'6'' 275 lbs DE Mississippi State.

Take his spot my friend. Dunlap's size pretty much to a T with some heart.
Reply/Quote
Told you guys Erickson could return kicks and punts brothers.

Didn't expect that great return though, but so damn happy bout it. Erickson already has great hands which is what
has kept Tate here and Erickson has better quickness and better decision making. Look for this guy to at the very
least make the team. Plus Alford flashed a bit as well.
Reply/Quote
[Image: 70835302.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(08-12-2016, 11:28 PM)Ricky Spanish Wrote: Not a bad game.  Nugent misses and a 4th and goal denied.  Easily could have won.

D line looked very nasty

just say thank you to marvin for not letting it go to Over time... lol we could have easily tied at the end
Reply/Quote