Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(Preseason Week 1) *** Vikings @ Bengals - GameDay Thread***
We brought 8 or 9 on that 1st down run play..... I LOVE the aggression!!
Reply/Quote
(08-12-2016, 10:09 PM)jj22 Wrote: Hardison has a quick first step

He's been in the mix a few times tonight.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Marcus Hardison with two really nice plays. He's gotta make the 53. Super athletic big dude
Reply/Quote
Hardison is reeking havoc in the backfield.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(08-12-2016, 10:23 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Jeremy Hill is squeezing his left hand. Seems to be ok. <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Bengals?src=hash">#Bengals</a></p>&mdash; Jeremy Rauch (@FOX19Jeremy) <a href="https://twitter.com/FOX19Jeremy/status/764248110335799296">August 12, 2016</a></blockquote>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Jeremy Hill has his helmet on and looks like he's cleared to come back in. Crisis averted.</p>&mdash; Paul Dehner Jr. (@pauldehnerjr) <a href="https://twitter.com/pauldehnerjr/status/764248011098746880">August 12, 2016</a></blockquote>

Great news, thanks Holic. Sit him. Mellow
Reply/Quote
(08-12-2016, 10:21 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Alex Erickson, WR Wisconsin. Slot receiver type, catches everything thrown to him, reminds me of Jordan Shipley a bit cause he is white lol

Seriously though, doing all the right things. With those hands should push for a spot and can return kicks and punts, we will see.

Loving the rookie WR's right now and Alford. Speed and hands.

I have a bad habit, so forevermore he will always be Erick Alexson to me. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Is it just me or does Mike Zimmer look fat?
Reply/Quote
How 'bout a turnover? Too clean of a game so far. 

Reply/Quote
59 has made a lot of plays tonight.
Reply/Quote
Hunt is getting absolutely nowhere...against backups.

Reply/Quote
Just cut Margus Hunt already....

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
So many missed tackles.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(08-12-2016, 10:26 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Is it just me or does Mike Zimmer look fat?

Look like he's drank a beer or five....

Reply/Quote
(08-12-2016, 10:29 PM)Wyche Wrote: Just cut Margus Hunt already....

It doesn't even look like he's trying. <------opinion

Reply/Quote
Hopefully we watch the waiver wire for de's after final cuts. Hunt just doesn't get it.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Flowers lost his man and Dawson missed the tackle on the TD run.

Gotta clean this up Haslett.
Reply/Quote
I'm at a loss what to say about Hunt, other than he's just not good at pro football.

Time after time tonight, I've watched him get turned or stood up (far too easily) and/or allowed to overpursue, getting taken completely out of the play. Even worse, I'm not seeing any on-field adjustments at all. The coaches can only do so much.  Whatever
Reply/Quote
(08-12-2016, 10:31 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: It doesn't even look like he's trying. <------opinion

.....well....he just stood and watched that TD play.  He's not very good....

Reply/Quote
(08-12-2016, 10:21 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Alex Erickson, WR Wisconsin. Slot receiver type, catches everything thrown to him, reminds me of Jordan Shipley a bit cause he is white lol

Seriously though, doing all the right things. With those hands should push for a spot and can return kicks and punts, we will see.

Loving the rookie WR's right now and Alford. Speed and hands.

(08-12-2016, 10:21 PM)bonesaw Wrote: Rookie UDFA WR.  Looks like a Jordan Shipley type(cause he's little and white ya know)

THanks guys[Image: jordan-shipley-football-headshot-photo.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(08-12-2016, 10:31 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: It doesn't even look like he's trying. <------opinion

That is a problem, i saw it too, no pursuit. Damn it. Was hoping Kevin Greene put something in him.

Atleast Hardison and Clarke have looked good. That makes me feel better.
Reply/Quote