Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(Preseason Week 1) *** Vikings @ Bengals - GameDay Thread***
(08-12-2016, 08:58 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: Where is the yellow line for 1st downs ??

It's our local TV station production, so not as good as National carriers, feature-wise.
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
(08-12-2016, 09:05 PM)treee Wrote: Boyd hasn't been targeted yet but both 2nd year OTs are looking pretty decent. Guard play has been great so far.

Boyd was targeted on the almost INT and had a decent punt return
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-12-2016, 09:01 PM)Trademark Wrote: McCarron looks good ! He's throwing bullets

Yep....pretty damn good over the middle and intermediate routes.  Deep ball a little light....but really impressed over last year.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
I can't help but have last year stuck in my head watching AJ throw the ball.

Dude was really clutch in that game and defnese ruined it
Reply/Quote
Always like hearing Duke when he's in the booth.
Reply/Quote
(08-12-2016, 09:08 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Always like hearing Duke when he's in the booth.

Except when he mentioned the rare Nugent miss

Reply/Quote
Peerman can't get 4th and inches? Cmon man

Reply/Quote
Can't hesitate on fourth and inches
Reply/Quote
(08-12-2016, 09:06 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Boyd was targeted on the almost INT and had a decent punt return

Good catch. Yea boyd had a nice juke on that PR.
Reply/Quote
(08-12-2016, 09:05 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Ced Og needs some base. looks very athletic, just not the mauler I'd like at RT.
Kind of thought the same, Fisher at RT, Og at LT seems to make more sense
Reply/Quote
(08-12-2016, 09:06 PM)Housh Wrote: I can't help but have last year stuck in my head watching AJ throw the ball.

Did we watch the same game?

Because the game I saw, McCarron had an INT, 3 Fumbles, 56% completion, 5.2 YPA, and scored 0 points in the first 3 quarters against the 30th ranked pass D.... while the defense was dominant and held a good offense close enough to keep it a game.

Hell, McCarron and the offense only started scoring when the D gave the O the ball in Steelers territory.

I think you need to go back and rewatch that game.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(08-12-2016, 09:09 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Except when he mentioned the rare Nugent miss

Ha! Rare my black @$$  Whatever
Reply/Quote
This is Andys make it or break it year. He has got to get rid of his trademark bone head decisions. If he can't do it this year, I'm jumping on the AJ train
Reply/Quote
(08-12-2016, 09:09 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Except when he mentioned the rare Nugent miss

And when he says "go get it" and we don't get it.  Whatever

But the O is moving the ball pretty damn well tonight.
Reply/Quote
D is looking fierce

Reply/Quote
(08-12-2016, 09:06 PM)Housh Wrote: I can't help but have last year stuck in my head watching AJ throw the ball.

Well....Jeremy Hill helped in that...but yeah....he looked good last 1/8th of the game.

Reply/Quote
Shaw playing Safety

Reply/Quote
(08-12-2016, 09:11 PM)zygrot24 Wrote: This is Andys make it or break it year. He has got to get rid of his trademark bone head decisions. If he can't do it this year, I'm jumping on the AJ train

Huh?

Reply/Quote
Dawson /Vigil looking adequate
Reply/Quote
Vigil has excellent vision

Reply/Quote