Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(Preseason Week 2) ***Bengals @ Cowboys - GameDay Thread***
Cincinnati Bengals   vs.   Dallas Cowboys
Saturday, August 18th at 7pm on NFLN
AT&T Stadium, Arlington, Texas

[Image: XfJgbMX.jpg?1]

Reply/Quote
Pretty stoked about tonight. Actually, all I can think about. Don't have NFL channel. Sooooo, getting a ROKU Ultra, signing on for free trial of Sling, then cancelling tomorrow. Ninja

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Sounds like we might see Eifert take a few snaps tonight, along with Driskel, Ogbuehi, and Redmond playing with the 1's. And the 1's possibly playing into the 2nd quarter. Should keep the game interesting enough early on, despite no 'real' game planning at this point.
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2018, 03:33 PM)wildcats forever Wrote: Sounds like we might see Eifert take a few snaps tonight, along with Driskel, Ogbuehi, and Redmond playing with the 1's. And the 1's possibly playing into the 2nd quarter. Should keep the game interesting enough early on, despite no 'real' game planning at this point.

Well, Looks like Eiferts out the rest of the year.  Ninja

Reply/Quote
New ROKU set up. New extender set up. Sling trial period in place. I'm on top of the mountain (until the nasty post-game hangover tomorrow).

Reply/Quote
For top streaming links, go to:

https://www.reddit.com/r/nflstreams/
https://www.reddit.com/r/nflstreams/comments/98ezdd/game_thread_cincinnati_bengals_dallas_cowboys/

- I recommend using streams from the ''Verified Streamer''s first, then others if need be
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
The media guys are commenting on the turf. Players and coaching are scuffing about and poking at the field. Groundskeepers are on their knees trimming around the seams Something to keep an eye on during the game for sure. Get those starters out quickly if there is any footing concern

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Paul Dehner Jr.

Verified account

@pauldehnerjr
5m5 minutes ago
More
#Bengals official not expected to play list (could obviously be more than this, as it was last week):

WR Cody Core
CB Tony McRae
CB Sonjourn Shelton
LB Vontaze Burfict
LB Vinny Rey
DT Josh Tupou
DT Andrew Brown

Also, Kroft expected to start in place of Eifert.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
What you guys wanting series wise from the starters? Honestly, I'm okay with AJ Green going a series, then being benched. I'd like to see a bit more of Mixon, Ross, and Dalton's connection/reaction with everyone (receivers/line).

Thoughts?

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
Really hoping to see the Dallas oline backpeddling ala us last year and quite the opposite for our line.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(08-18-2018, 06:26 PM)pally Wrote: The media guys are commenting on the turf.  Players and coaching are scuffing about and poking at the field.  Groundskeepers are on their knees trimming around the seams  Something to keep an eye on during the game for sure.  Get those starters out quickly if there is any footing concern

Unfortunately, I fear this post is going to be a topic of discussion later. Please God, no injuries today.  Pray  

Reply/Quote
Fingers crossed that nobody gets hurt. I'd like to see the team play well and leave Dallas with a little steam.
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2018, 07:41 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: Fingers crossed that nobody gets hurt. I'd like to see the team play well and leave Dallas with a little steam.

we shall play well....
Reply/Quote
Well, so much for the solid black uni (if this was debunked earlier, my apologies, I haven't been on here this week).
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
No injuries. Play only play the starters one quarter. Play Tate early on. See him destroy who’s ever on him.
Reply/Quote
Hello dudes and dudettes...Let's hope for no injuries and a good showing by our first string.
Reply/Quote
Whodey!
Reply/Quote
So Drickell will be #2 qb tonight
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Marvin's got the sweatstache even before kickoff.... he must be feeling it.....or feeling that meatball hogie he had for lunch
Reply/Quote
Got the NFL network feed... Dude *** that studio crew
Reply/Quote