Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
(Preseason Week 2) ***Bengals @ Giants - GameDay Thread***
Morgan's lucky he's good at STs
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Reggie James must be fighting for a spot... why you don't fair catch that ball is beyond me.
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
Brandon Allen is our 4th best QB. Had plenty of space to hit a routine route and just off target.
Reply/Quote
Is there a worse backup QB than Allen? Genuine question and not trying to be hyperbole.
Reply/Quote
I'm very much watching Volson, and I thought he did well that first drive. What am I missing?
Reply/Quote
No Huber tinnitus: does this mean Chrisman has got the edge?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(08-21-2022, 08:20 PM)MTBengalsFan Wrote: I'm very much watching Volson, and I thought he did well that first drive. What am I missing?

The rest of the game? 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(08-21-2022, 08:19 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Brandon Allen is our 4th best QB. Had plenty of space to hit a routine route and just off target.

He rushed the throw because RG #61 missed the stunt up front and allowed a free runner.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(08-21-2022, 08:19 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Morgan's lucky he's good at STs

That was not on Morgan. But also he's lucky he's good at ST's lol
Reply/Quote
(08-21-2022, 08:20 PM)MTBengalsFan Wrote: I'm very much watching Volson, and I thought he did well that first drive. What am I missing?

Just needs reps... I think he's going to win the starting spot.
Reply/Quote
(08-21-2022, 08:16 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I called Spectrum today because they weren't showing the Preseason games. They said it's a "known issue". If you have a Smart TV download the NFLN App and select "sign in with TV Service provider". 

But if you're in the Cincy Market NFLN it's going to be blacked out. 

Thanks I'll remember that if I have any issues with regular season Thursday night.

My area (Chillicothe) gets the Dayton is it CBS ? channel. So I've got the game on there. I always get one or two games a year that aren't on regular network just because of that Dayton channel.
Reply/Quote
(08-21-2022, 08:20 PM)PhilHos Wrote: No Huber tinnitus: does this mean Chrisman has got the edge?

Huber punted last week
Reply/Quote
When's this guy going to figure out that there's no WanDale Jones on the field?
Reply/Quote
Signal Loss...... yay fun times.
Reply/Quote
(08-21-2022, 08:22 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Huber punted last week

They took turns last week
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(08-21-2022, 08:17 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Are these the 2nd and 3rd string refs?

I just wonder when you're gonna move up to 3rd string.

[Image: gif-animation-wink-52.gif]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I just found out Auden Tate is no longer a bengal Sad
Reply/Quote
Dax!!!
Reply/Quote
(08-21-2022, 08:20 PM)PhilHos Wrote: No Huber tinnitus: does this mean Chrisman has got the edge?

Ugh. Nevermind. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Hill with Bates, Bell and Hilton on the field together are going to be a really tough group to throw against on 3rd down.
Reply/Quote