Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
(Preseason Week 2) ***Bengals @ Giants - GameDay Thread***
I just keep thinking how bad the Giants are going to be. They have quite a few starters still in they are losing to back ups and guys who are going to get cut.
Reply/Quote
(08-21-2022, 08:38 PM)PDub80 Wrote: Volson will start at LG. There should be no questions now.... Let's get him out of there.

Same with Dax!
Reply/Quote
(08-21-2022, 08:42 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I’m falling in love with Dax Hill.

Same
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Why won't Zac play a starter in pre season? I doubt we see any all preseason..
Reply/Quote
(08-21-2022, 08:44 PM)Dean_Gilberry95 Wrote: Same with Dax!

Dax would be terrible at LG
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Did I hear that correctly earlier, Hill with FIVE first quarter tackles?! Kid is all over the place!
Reply/Quote
(08-21-2022, 08:43 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: I just keep thinking how bad the Giants are going to be. They have quite a few starters still in they are  losing to back ups and guys who are going to get cut.

Though it would be nice if just once, a Bengals defender could win against the patchwork Giants line. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(08-21-2022, 08:41 PM)Tony Wrote: Wow, the oline is shit, penalties every other play and Allen blows.. Shooter is the best player on the field lol

no starters for Bengals , starters for Giants.. Over react much?
Reply/Quote
I'd like to see Dax pulled out at this point.

He's done enough in preseason IMO.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(08-21-2022, 08:45 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Dax would be terrible at LG

Ya never know.....
Reply/Quote
(08-21-2022, 08:46 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: I'd like to see Dax pulled out at this point.

He's done enough in preseason IMO.

Agreed
Reply/Quote
(08-21-2022, 08:45 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Though it would be nice if just once, a Bengals defender could win against the patchwork Giants line. 

I can't watch the game, are they running any stunts?
Reply/Quote
(08-21-2022, 08:45 PM)M.W. Wrote: no starters for Bengals , starters for Giants.. Over react much?

Where is the overreaction though? Anything I said not true?
Reply/Quote
3rd string defensive line meh.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(08-21-2022, 08:47 PM)sandwedge Wrote: I can't watch the game, are they running any stunts?

Looks like straight up and no one is winning any 1 on 1's. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
1st quarter summary
Oline killing any chance of rhythm..undisciplined
excellent tackling,
hill looking like a solid pick
Reply/Quote
(08-21-2022, 08:45 PM)Tony Wrote: Why won't Zac play a starter in pre season? I doubt we see any all preseason..

Doesn't want to risk injury. Thinks we'll get enough work against the Rams in practice next week.
Reply/Quote
(08-21-2022, 08:45 PM)Tony Wrote: Why won't Zac play a starter in pre season? I doubt we see any all preseason..

I'd assume it may be different if Burrow wasn't sidelined, but since he is then no need to see Chase catch passes from Allen and risk an injury.
Reply/Quote
I am thinking that if the D tackles are all healthy then Shelvin gets cut or PS at best
Never seen a guy so big get moved back so easily
Reply/Quote
(08-21-2022, 08:50 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: 1st quarter summary
Oline killing any chance of rhythm..undisciplined
Defense line little pressure,
 excellent tackling,
hill looking like a solid pick

Allen is not the answer for backup.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote