Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(Preseason Week 2) ***Bengals @ Lions - GameDay Thread***
Nice run by Hill for the TD

Sent from my SPH-L710T using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
tate has made a couple good plays. Our receivers look better than last year tbh.

Reply/Quote
Hill more decisive.....and no showboating.....I like it.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Nuge perfect so far tonight ThumbsUp
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
I'm ready to see the #2s. Great drive.
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
Anyone else notice that on every single one of Hill's carries as soon as a defender gets near him he puts 2 hands on the ball? It's like he's worried he'll fumble our something. Wink

Reply/Quote
Good Drive O. Who Dey. Hill looking good....Bodine loooking good
Reply/Quote
Hill not dancing in the endzone was a welcome surprise. Seems he's matured a bit and is on a mission
[Image: ferris-quote.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2016, 08:56 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Nuge perfect so far tonight  ThumbsUp

.....it's early.
Reply/Quote
Hill seems to be running hard but kind of pausing when he's about to get hit sometimes to make sure he has the ball secure, which isn't bad, but hopefully he can learn to do it without slowing down.

He wrapped it up with two hands in this picture, which I love to see!

Boyd is looking good! That diving catch was impressive!
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2016, 08:58 PM)camman007 Wrote: Hill not dancing in the endzone was a welcome surprise. Seems he's matured a bit and is on a mission

yeah losing a playoff game for a franchise that hasn't won one in 25 years will do that to you!  Ninja
Reply/Quote
We REEEEEEEEALLY need to win a playoff game this year. I'm getting a little tired of hearing about it.

Reply/Quote
(08-18-2016, 08:39 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: who has a stream?

Check out the thread in the game day section. The Reddit link has a bunch of good streams and the very first one is HD with no drop.
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2016, 08:58 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Anyone else notice that on every single one of Hill's carries as soon as a defender gets near him he puts 2 hands on the ball? It's like he's worried he'll fumble our something. Wink

I'm worried too!
But small early sample, it does seem like hes learned his lessons.
[Image: forumpic2.jpg]
When I die, I will get to shake Mr. Paul Browns hand and hear him say "Damn, you never stopped believing, did you?"
Reply/Quote
Hill seems to be running hard but kind of pausing when he's about to get hit sometimes to make sure he has the ball secure, which isn't bad, but hopefully he can learn to do it without slowing down.

Boyd is looking good! That diving catch was impressive!

Attached Files Image(s)

Reply/Quote
(08-18-2016, 08:58 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Anyone else notice that on every single one of Hill's carries as soon as a defender gets near him he puts 2 hands on the ball? It's like he's worried he'll fumble our something. Wink

(08-18-2016, 08:59 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Hill seems to be running hard but kind of pausing when he's about to get hit sometimes to make sure he has the ball secure, which isn't bad, but hopefully he can learn to do it without slowing down.

Boyd is looking good!  That diving catch was impressive!

Just a shame it took two years and one blown playoff win to teach him, but yeah. If we can get second half 2014 Hill with improved ball security, I sure wouldn't mind that.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
I'd like to see Shaw line up on Jones. Dre should sit.
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
They continue to target Kirkpatrick, but I don't know why. Fred assured me he was the 16th or 17th best CB in the NFL.

- - - - - - - - -

Dunlap sack strip!

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
These are the Lions I know and love.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Carlos !
Reply/Quote