Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(Preseason Week 2) ***Bengals @ WFT - GameDay Thread***
Cincinnati Bengals vs Washington Football Team
Friday, August 20th, 8:00 PM (Local Affiliates)
FedEx Field, Landover, Maryland
Announce Crew: Mike Watts, Anthony Munoz, Marisa Contipelli
Streaming Links: Click HERE

[Image: JrYjSHs.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I'm getting a pizza.... what's everyone else gonna eat?
Reply/Quote
(08-20-2021, 03:06 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I'm getting a pizza.... what's everyone else gonna eat?

Thinking about a burger and fries or Chinese, not entirely sure just yet. Love that Bengals football is back on finally. Off-season is brutally long.
Reply/Quote
Is Pooka Williams playing?
Tiger

2024 MOCK DRAFT (4 ROUND)

1ST ROUND-OT-JC LATHAM-ALABAMA
2ND ROUND-OG-COOPER BEEBE-KANSAS
3RD ROUND-DT-DEWAYNE CARTER-DUKE
3RD ROUND-WR-JACOB COWING-ARIZONA
4TH ROUND-CB-MIKE SAINRISTIL-MICHIGAN
Reply/Quote
(08-20-2021, 03:06 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I'm getting a pizza.... what's everyone else gonna eat?

Whatever's put in front of me and I'll like it or shut up about it Smirk

Unfortunately the days when I could sit down at 8:00 at night and dig into a pizza are loooooong over.  Hell, when I was a teen, I'd watch Saturday Night Live and time it so I could stroll out of the house about 12:45 and walk to our local pizza joint and pick up a pie right before they closed.  Nowadays I need a Tums when I just think about doing that.

So, enjoy that pizza, and I'll enjoy a boring, sensible meal two hours before kick-off.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Last week vs the Bucs the Bengals used alot of different wide zone scheme in condensed formations which is completely different that the 2020 offense. I wonder if they will spread it out tonight and use more inside zone like last year.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Haha. Mannnn. DITTO!!

(08-20-2021, 04:04 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Whatever's put in front of me and I'll like it or shut up about it Smirk

Unfortunately the days when I could sit down at 8:00 at night and dig into a pizza are loooooong over.  Hell, when I was a teen, I'd watch Saturday Night Live and time it so I could stroll out of the house about 12:45 and walk to our local pizza joint and pick up a pie right before they closed.  Nowadays I need a Tums when I just think about doing that.

So, enjoy that pizza, and I'll enjoy a boring, sensible meal two hours before kick-off.
Reply/Quote
(08-20-2021, 04:35 PM)Synric Wrote: Last week vs the Bucs the Bengals used alot of different wide zone scheme in condensed formations which is completely different that the 2020 offense. I wonder if they will spread it out tonight and use more inside zone like last year.

That inside zone worked pretty well last season against Washington at least with Burrow. I liked what they did last week against
Tampa though and stuck to the running game even when it didn't work. Change it up and use both might be a good plan.

BTW, to Sled, had pizza last night and my cousins are coming over to drink some brewskies so I might not be able to watch the
game tonight. But might get takeout. I have Game Pass anyways so I can watch the game when I feel like it.
Reply/Quote

Got my blackened bleu burger and fries from Barleycorn's right in front of me. Plan is to have Friday night movie @ the pool like we do every Friday night, then come in and i'll watch the DVR'd version later tonight. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
D'ante Smith is not playing tonite.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote

Gettin some Texas Roadhouse
Reply/Quote
(08-20-2021, 07:35 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Got my blackened bleu burger and fries from Barleycorn's right in front of me. Plan is to have Friday night movie @ the pool like we do every Friday night, then come in and i'll watch the DVR'd version later tonight. 

I pray for no injuries at the pool
Reply/Quote
(08-20-2021, 07:38 PM)pally Wrote: D'ante Smith is not playing tonite.

Hydrate up D'Ante. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(08-20-2021, 08:02 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: I pray for no injuries at the pool

I'm gonna have Fireball in one hand and a Mich Ultra in the other, so i make no promises. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(08-20-2021, 07:35 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Got my blackened bleu burger and fries from Barleycorn's right in front of me. Plan is to have Friday night movie @ the pool like we do every Friday night, then come in and i'll watch the DVR'd version later tonight. 

(08-20-2021, 08:07 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I'm gonna have Fireball in one hand and a Mich Ultra in the other, so i make no promises. 

Sounds like a blast Rfaulk! Rock On
Reply/Quote
(08-20-2021, 08:08 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Sounds like a blast Rfaulk! Rock On

ThumbsUp

Reply/Quote
(08-20-2021, 07:38 PM)pally Wrote: D'ante Smith is not playing tonite.

Do we know why he is out?
Reply/Quote
(08-20-2021, 08:16 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Do we know why he is out?

Was really dehydrated, might of drank a little too much Fireball and Mich Ultra after his game night...
Reply/Quote
(08-20-2021, 08:01 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Gettin some Texas Roadhouse

I don't eat meat on Fridays (really old Italian-Catholic thing; it's probably one of the few antiquated traditions I stick to lol), so I just finished a Lightlife Burger and fries, from Harvey's (if you're not Canadian, look 'em up Wink), mainly because Taco Bell was closed and I've been craving them for a while (had it last in May, I think).

Looking forward to a great evaluation game tonight! Big Grin
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Missed the first game but get to watch the second one since I am near DC. Gonna hang out with my boys and enjoy the game. Disappointed to see smith is not playing.
Reply/Quote