Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(Preseason Week 3) ***Bengals @ Bills - GameDay Thread***
(08-26-2018, 08:15 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: That was dumb.

Take a knee there...

You mean he wasn't gonna score 2 TDs in 10 seconds? Oh ye have little faith   
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2018, 08:20 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: A lot of great things today.  Wink

And the old woman is still not talking with me either!  At least no arguments when we're not talking .. I always look on the bright side .
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
What made you think Westerman has a back injury? Thought Price had a good game, I also think Hopkins was a better center than r.g. Need to keep training Redman he will be fine at R.G.
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2018, 08:29 PM)SYLVIA Wrote: What made you think Westerman has a back injury? Thought Price had a good game, I also think Hopkins was a better center than r.g. Need to keep training Redman he will be fine at R.G.

because the team said he was out with a back injury

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(08-26-2018, 08:20 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: oh boy 3-0 in p-games.. anyone got the stats for that.

The only important stat for that is the 4-0 Lions went 0-16.

Most analysts will tell you this about the preseason: do not really pay attention to how the teams/groups do as a whole.  Instead, pay attention to what the individuals do.
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2018, 08:24 PM)grampahol Wrote: And the old woman is still not talking with me either!  At least no arguments when we're not talking .. I always look on the bright side .

Yep. Silence is golden.

Reply/Quote
Where can I find the starting lineup and the injured players list.
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2018, 07:22 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Not going to argue that point, my Limp Bizkit friend. 

Ok, being that I am arguably their biggest fan in Canada (seriously, I'm up there), I just can't get the context of this post lol.

Explain what was meant by that!!!!!
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2018, 09:19 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: The only important stat for that is the 4-0 Lions went 0-16.

Most analysts will tell you this about the preseason: do not really pay attention to how the teams/groups do as a whole.  Instead, pay attention to what the individuals do.

The 4-0 browns last year went 0-16

WE MUST LOSE NEXT WEEK or else...
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote