Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(Preseason Week 3) ***Bengals @ Bills - GameDay Thread***
2nd run -2
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
If the Bengals cannot run the ball there in serious trouble this year.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
That's the best 3 passes Barkley has thrown this entire preseason
Reply/Quote
Fat Matt Barkley is throwing well!
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2018, 06:52 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: Walton has not looked good the entire preseason

That was a dumb pick. No two ways about it.

Reply/Quote
3rd run no gain
Reply/Quote
Erickson is a stud
Reply/Quote
The Buffalo Bills defensive line is no joke
-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

Reply/Quote
Barkley looks a little better but back to back plays where no completion leads to FG.
Reply/Quote
I don't like the way Malone's head smacked the ground there.
Reply/Quote
Defender made a nice play but damn be nice to see Malone make that catch.

Reply/Quote
Randy B is hitting eveything
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2018, 06:51 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: Does anyone know how serious Glen's injury is?

no news but he never left the sideline which is a positive sign.  

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(08-26-2018, 06:48 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I am not making excuses, but they sure seemed to have a ton of guys in the box to stop the run, but made them prone to getting beat to death in passing game which happened.

Not to be a totally negative person given this is the preseason but that sounds like a recipe for disaster.  Teams scouting the Bengals, just stack the box and force Andy to beat you in the passing game.  Welcome to another 8-8 or worse season. If the Bengals can't get the running game going then they are screwed. I don't see Andy passing for 300 - 400 yards a game. Wink

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2018, 06:55 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: That was a dumb pick. No two ways about it.

I guess you will call ML dumbs when he makes the team and he will make the team in my opinion. No RB has looked good running the ball today.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Someone else brought this up but what about using tupou at right Guard?
-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

Reply/Quote
(08-26-2018, 06:58 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Not to be a totally negative person given this is the preseason but that sounds like a recipe for disaster.  Teams scouting the Bengals, just stack the box and force Andy to beat you in the passing game.  Welcome to another 8-8 or worse season.  If the Bengals can't get the running game going then they are screwed.

How is it working out today for Bills? I remember the Pats starting a game against the Steelers years ago, I know AD is not Brady, but they threw 30 straight passes on way to routing the almighty great Steeler defense.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2018, 06:58 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Not to be a totally negative person given this is the preseason but that sounds like a recipe for disaster.  Teams scouting the Bengals, just stack the box and force Andy to beat you in the passing game.  Welcome to another 8-8 or worse season.  If the Bengals can't get the running game going then they are screwed.  I don't see Andy passing for 300 - 400 yards a game. Wink

Not to sound overly optimistic, but Andy has had his way passing in 2 of the 3 games, thus far.

And in the 3rd he was still 6 of 8...
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2018, 06:58 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I guess you will call ML dumbs when he makes the team and he will make the team in my opinion. No RB has looked good running the ball today.

I call Marvin dumb for lots of reasons.

We had so many more pressing needs than a depth chart RB. Period.

Reply/Quote
I see the linebackers still have difficulties tackling
-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

Reply/Quote