Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(Preseason Week 3) ***Bengals @ Bills - GameDay Thread***
(08-26-2018, 07:19 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Doing better that he has. That was on Tate.

It was on Tate. But still hope they keep Driskel over Barkley.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Hopkins in at center, he looked great on the big Carson run. Is Johnson in trouble?

Is Hopkins going to be our starting RG and back up center?
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
The mighty Bills #1s are looking like world beaters against our backups . 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(08-26-2018, 07:22 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Not going to argue that point, my Limp Bizkit friend. 

Do you just say my Bizkit is Limp?!?! Argh
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2018, 07:23 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Barkley has looked better in this 2nd half than he's looked the entire preseason.

I think so as well. He's been sharp. I like what I've seen.

Reply/Quote
(08-26-2018, 07:14 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: In 2015 AD was 1 of the best QB in the NFL until he got hurt. I understand what you are saying, but you are dismissing what I am saying. If a team overly schemes against us to stop the run, or OL protects like they did today, a health Green, Boyd, Ross and Mixon, I wish them luck stopping our passing game leaving receivers one on one all over the field.

I get what you are saying as well but if we can't even get the run game going teams are not going to overly scheme against it because it isn't even a threat.  Time will tell I suppose but even though Andy had an all pro season before he got hurt I don't think we can count on him to carry the team when needed like Brady or Rodgers. I like the guy and think he is a serviceable top 15 or so QB but history has proven over his career that he isn't a often a difference maker especially in big games.  Let's see what happens the first few weeks. Edit: Oh and the Bengals averaged about 100 yards rushing a game in that 2015 season.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2018, 07:24 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: It was on Tate. But still hope they keep Driskel over Barkley.

Driskel has been better than Barkley in preseason. Dont blame you.

Reply/Quote
(08-26-2018, 07:20 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: No argument there, but I still think Driskell looks like the better option.

Yup,

Barkely is what he is. Very inaccurate and inconsistent. 
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2018, 07:24 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Hopkins in at center, he looked great on the big Carson run. Is Johnson in trouble?

Is Hopkins going to be our starting RG and back up center?

Hopkins has look better at Center then he has at Right Guard
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(08-26-2018, 07:23 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: LOL, Never seen a taco that well cleaned.

Seen many.  Sometimes with a heart or lightning bolt shaved in...
Reply/Quote
And three and out as Carter seals his roster fate.
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2018, 07:24 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Do you just say my Bizkit is Limp?!?! Argh

No. And I can't even respond to this without weirdness. Everyone be cool.

Damn, Carter should have had that, another great throw.  Nervous

Reply/Quote
If they cut Hill or Carson and keep Walton they're smoking crack. Walton needs to go to PS I don't care where he was drafted.
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2018, 07:26 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Yup,

Barkely is what he is. Very inaccurate and inconsistent. 

I was not happy with him, but today, he has had like one poor pass????

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2018, 07:29 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: No. And I can't even respond to this without weirdness. Everyone be cool.

Damn, Carter should have had that, another great throw.  Nervous

10 times out of 10 your hands will do a better job of catching a ball than your belly  Shocked
Reply/Quote
Was Hewitt active today?

I can'r say I remember seeing him on the field even once
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2018, 07:26 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: I get what you are saying as well but if we can't even get the run game going teams are not going to overly scheme against it because it isn't even a threat.  Time will tell I suppose but even though Andy had an all pro season before he got hurt I don't think we can count on him to carry the team when needed like Brady or Rodgers. I like the guy and think he is a serviceable top 15 or so QB but history has proven over his career that he isn't a often a difference maker especially in big games.  Let's see what happens the first few weeks.

Dalton was the 18th ranked QB in 2017. Our HOF receiver by his own admission had a horrible year, no Eifert, no OL, no running game so while many think AD is average, I think he above average to top 10 at times Around 10th best),

Reply/Quote
Nice open field tackle by Worley
Reply/Quote
Peterman has looked the best at QB for the Bills. Then again he also has actually had blocking.
Reply/Quote
This defense looks absolutely terrible. God help us if we need to use any of these guys.
Reply/Quote