Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(Preseason Week 3) ***Bengals @ Bills - GameDay Thread***
(08-26-2018, 05:30 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: OL still looks like shit, when trying to run the ball..

Sure does.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Mixon will have to rely on himself rather than the O-line if he wants to get 100 yrs / game.
Reply/Quote
would not be surprised to see Redmond cut.
you cant be that mentally stupid and keep putting the offense in 2nd and 3rd in longs.
Reply/Quote
Way to single handedly kill a drive Redmond
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2018, 05:24 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Rather be thrown down than tackled by Billings.

Unless he falls on him when sacking him due to a rule tweak.

https://twitter.com/WillBrinson/status/1030905045120950273/video/1

almost to the point that hitting the qb will be a penalty
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Not sure if anyone else caught it, but Housh was on Sirius yesterday and talked about the work he did with Ross over the offseason. He stated that it was started very late and they didn't get enough time together, and plan to get start right at the end of the season this next offseason. Anyway, the primary thing they worked on was deceleration and change of direction in route running. He stated that his speed prevented college and high school coaches from really working with him on route running, so he never really learned how to decelerate properly to make effective breaks running routes. TJ feels he is much improved in their limited time together, and feels he will really have a chance to improve next offseason when they have the opportunity to schedule more time together.
Reply/Quote
I'm not sure that the answer at RG or RT is on the roster right now. This o-line looked a couple of years away from being rebuilt last season, so it makes sense, I guess.
Reply/Quote
D looked better on that run.
Reply/Quote
Nice shoestring nab by Cethan Carter on the  punt stop.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
And....Dre drops an easy INT.
Reply/Quote
Hve to catch that

Reply/Quote
Damn, that was Dre's ball
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2018, 05:33 PM)impactplaya Wrote: would not be surprised to see Redmond cut.
you cant be that mentally stupid and keep putting the offense in 2nd and 3rd in longs.

Not enough depth to be cutting anyone on the Oline. I mean, Og is still here...

Reply/Quote
Sure missed all the penalties and commercials in the offseason.

Also, Kirkpatrick has hands of stone. Even a vastly underthrown ball right to him bounces off his hands.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
and that is why DreK is not a receiver
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Bodine doing his job for the Bills? wth!! Big Grin
Reply/Quote
We're lucky Josh Allen is very raw. He still needs to develop more touch on the ball.
Reply/Quote
Dre, dre, dre..  Well good position to snag it, buuuuut...  
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(08-26-2018, 05:37 PM)Joelist Wrote: We're lucky Josh Allen is very raw. He still needs to develop more touch on the ball.

Yeah that pass that went a bit short and Dre dropped would have gone for 6 had it been placed properly.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2018, 05:37 PM)Joelist Wrote: We're lucky Josh Allen is very raw. He still needs to develop more touch on the ball.

Seems to be the case with all the cannon-armed QBs. They often don't. 

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote