Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(Preseason Week 3) ***Dolphins @ Bengals - GameDay Thread***
(08-29-2021, 08:03 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Nobody wants to see Seibert goddammit.

Yup.  McPherson needs a taste of pressure...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Let’s see the kid kick a long one
Reply/Quote
That was ugly on Patrick. Easy catch
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2021, 08:04 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Indeed. The names change but the franchise never does.

Pretty sure they’re the only team this pre-season to give up a 50 yd Hail Mary in the last 2 minutes.

Since they were in the red zone, that definitely wasn't the case.
Reply/Quote
*throws up arms

Reply/Quote
Good news is, McPherson would shred it
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
... did they forget it was 4th down? Or did they just not care about seeing any more FGAs?

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
That maybe we'd win this one.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Huh...close, but no cigar..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
I guess the tie wasnt good enough. Oh well. Good game.
Reply/Quote
Zac Taylor is a ***** moron. Just a total douche canoe.

Reply/Quote
(08-29-2021, 08:04 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Indeed. The names change but the franchise never does.

Pretty sure they’re the only team this pre-season to give up a 50 yd Hail Mary in the last 2 minutes.

Who cares? Most of the players on the field for that play aren't making the team. Seems like b******g just for the sake of being negative. 
Reply/Quote
That was a classic Bengals game.
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2021, 08:07 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Zac Taylor is a ***** moron. Just a total douche canoe.

Havent heard that one before LMAO
Reply/Quote
Bengals were up 12, and went for 2....should have kicked extra point! Had they just kicked extra point, you can bet McPherson can hit a long field goal for the Bengals to win by 1...

I hate when teams go for 2 up more than 10...why chase points to only end up missing out on points?!
Shop my store for Awesome Bengal-Style and Various Graphic T-Shirts!
http://www.cincyfanatics.com
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2021, 08:07 PM)Earendil Wrote: Who cares? Most of the players on the field for that play aren't making the team. Seems like b******g just for the sake of being negative. 

It matters because we’re the bungles and we just expect that kind of stuff to happen. And let’s not pretend the first string D was worth a damn either.

Score matters not but the fundamental nature of the way the game played out is etched into this franchise’s DNA.

Reply/Quote
(08-29-2021, 08:08 PM)bengaloo Wrote: Havent heard that one before LMAO

It never hurts to be reminded. Zac felt compelled to remind us that was more valuable for our backup backup QB to try to fling some 4th and 10 than it was to give a rookie kicker a chance to nail a 50 yarder in a pressure spot.

Good football coaches don’t do that shit. Even most of the bad ones know better. Zac is that special kind of dumb that you just don’t see very often.

Reply/Quote
The bad news is they lost and Zac is still the head coach or head case, take your pick. 
The good news is JB, not Shurmer will play the entire game next game.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(08-29-2021, 08:16 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: It never hurts to be reminded. Zac felt compelled to remind us that was more valuable for our backup backup QB to try to fling some 4th and 10 than it was to give a rookie kicker a chance to nail a 50 yarder in a pressure spot.

Good football coaches don’t do that shit. Even most of the bad ones know better. Zac is that special kind of dumb that you just don’t see very often.

Good teams--hell, even average teams--don't go into the last four minutes of a game up two TD's & give up 15 points. Of course, practically no one on the field for the Bengals at the time will be on the team, and it's clear that the 1st defense will be vastly improved. If his goal is to prepare the team for the regular season, Taylor should have had McPherson try the fg. Looks like he could be one of the league's best, ala Justin Tucker. 
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2021, 07:42 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Is Hue "too cute" Jackson back???!!!

Thank the good Lord NOT!

Lol
Reply/Quote