Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(Preseason Week 3) ***Rams @ Bengals- GameDay Thread***
(08-27-2022, 07:54 PM)pally Wrote: Adeniji, after a rough 1st preseason game, has definitely settled down.  He may never be great but right now he is getting the job done

Definitely showing better at Tackle.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2022, 07:50 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: They can’t give B Allen time or he will kill ‘em deep!

His arm seems to be about maxed out at 30 yards.
Reply/Quote
Haven't seen that kind of drop from Pryor thus far.

Reply/Quote
I know it's just preseason, but redzone struggle's from last season seem to have continued.

Reply/Quote
Carman is done after that another half arsed effort.

At least the back ups look good on defence tonight be nice to get a couple of sacks.
Reply/Quote
Pryor just preparing for the regular season the way Chase prepared for last season. A proven method…
Reply/Quote
Listened to the first half on Radio; got the game recorded. By audio I hear:

Brandan Allen is terrible

Chris Evans is good

The LB Tegauy is doing well, but no chance

Tycen Anderson doesn't make the 53

No views on the OL
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Carmen just isn’t cut out for the NFL
Reply/Quote
Nothing about that play was holding.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(08-27-2022, 08:05 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Listened to the first half on Radio; got the game recorded. By audio I hear:

Brandan Allen is terrible

Chris Evans is good

The LB Tegauy is doing well, but no chance

Tycen Anderson doesn't make the 53

No views on the OL

I hate to say it but Allen actually played ok over all. He led them down there and took a bad sack inside the red zone but I thought he looked better.

Volson will have some learning on the job but they need to give him a shot because Carman looks the same to me.

D Smith not too impressive at OT again.
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2022, 07:41 PM)M.W. Wrote: I think he really wanted to be a fireman as a child....
... So somehow he makes it to the NFL and makes the Bengals offense a dumpster fire.

Yep…or he’s an arsonist 
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2022, 08:08 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: I hate to say it but Allen actually played ok over all. He led them down there and took a bad sack inside the red zone but I thought he looked better.

Volson will have some learning on the job but the need to give him a shot because Carman looks the same to me.

D Smith not too impressive at OT again.
Allen looking better is a good thing because he IS going to be our backup QB

D. Smith disappointed me last week. Sad to see

I just tuned in to see Caman with a hold

Reply/Quote
(08-27-2022, 08:13 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Allen looking better is a good thing because he IS going to be our backup QB

D. Smith disappointed me last week. Sad to see

I just tuned in to see Caman with a hold

I think it was the previous series where the DT just blew right past him. If he were starting caliber I would expect him to at least look good if not completely dominate vs back ups.
Reply/Quote
Irwin locking up that practice squad spot
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2022, 08:13 PM)bfine32 Wrote: D. Smith disappointed me last week. Sad to see

D'Ante Smith's blocking actually looks good its everytime the play bounces to the outside instead of hitting the guard center gap he holds.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Browning looks like a QB
Reply/Quote
Bengals definitely have some capital. Need to trade for O-line.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2022, 08:16 PM)Synric Wrote: D'Ante Smith's blocking actually looks good its everytime the play bounces to the outside instead of hitting the guard center gap he holds.

Yeah, I said last week Kid needs some work and he "looks" the part. But with the injury issues and rawness is the juice worth the squeese 

Reply/Quote
Browning throws a nice ball

Reply/Quote
So they will call OPI there but not DPI on the play before on a clear and obvious shove?
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote