Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
(Preseason Week 4) ***Bengals @ Colts - GameDay Thread***
(08-31-2017, 08:51 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: What's up my Bengazzz! LOL, what are we talking about?

Ross played and got hurt. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2017, 08:51 PM)Synric Wrote: Cuz they pulled him for the 4th preseason game?

Lol you're making my ex wife look level headed...

That is not what was said. They said knee injury return questionable. In other words we AGAIN have our first round pick injured. 
Reply/Quote
Paul Dehner Jr.‏Verified account @pauldehnerjr 4m4 minutes ago

For anyone still wondering if Chris Smith was making this team, he isn't playing tonight. Should tell you all you need to know. #In
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
What a shitty throw tho

Reply/Quote
Marvin Lewis just iced his own Kicker.. LOL
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2017, 08:48 PM)bengals73 Wrote: Evans looked pretty good against the Colts' scrubs

Sure does

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2017, 08:54 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: What a shitty throw tho

Thankfully preseason. That whole series was clown car time.
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2017, 08:54 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Paul Dehner Jr.‏Verified account @pauldehnerjr  4m4 minutes ago

For anyone still wondering if Chris Smith was making this team, he isn't playing tonight. Should tell you all you need to know. #In

Glad to hear that ! Elliott good from 50
Reply/Quote
Jake Elliott will be a Bengal
Reply/Quote
I was nervous there. Elliot has to win the job. They cant burn a 5th round pick can they?

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2017, 08:53 PM)Joelist Wrote: That is not what was said. They said knee injury return questionable. In other words we AGAIN have our first round pick injured. 

Cincinnati Bengals where 1st round draft picks come to get hurt 
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2017, 08:53 PM)Joelist Wrote: That is not what was said. They said knee injury return questionable. In other words we AGAIN have our first round pick injured. 

Or he just twisted it a lil and they pulled him cuz it'd the 4th preseason game...lol its the second quarter and Driskel is in thr game. Do you really think he was gonna play much longer than McCarron.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
I think Driskell hurt his Thumb and would explain that lousy throw
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2017, 08:57 PM)Synric Wrote: Or he just twisted it a lil and they pulled him cuz it'd the 4th preseason game...lol its the second quarter and Driskel is in thr game. Do you really think he was gonna play much longer than McCarron.

That is not what they said though - absent any other definitive info you have to go off what they literally said. And knowing our training staff....
Reply/Quote
I think Evans has been in on every tackle.
Reply/Quote
Man....Shaw drops an easy pick.
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2017, 08:59 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I think Evans has been in on every tackle.

He really has
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2017, 08:54 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Paul Dehner Jr.‏Verified account @pauldehnerjr  4m4 minutes ago

I think the "Phat Sims is getting cut" talk can die down as well.

Now Wallace Gilberry.......
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
This friggin sucks! I thought the game started at 8. Turned it on, already 2nd qrtr. Recap please? Joe says Ross hurt? How bad?

Reply/Quote
ANdre is in at LT...didnt even notice til I saw his number
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote