Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
(Preseason Week 4) ***Bengals @ Colts - GameDay Thread***
(08-31-2017, 10:27 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: OSU might be in trouble across the street.

#FireUrban

Nervous
Reply/Quote
As expected, Elliot cracked under pressure.

Tough to bring these guys in from the small schools that are used to playing in high-pressure situations.

That puts Elliots FG average down to...66% for the pre-season? He'll be at home this year.
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2017, 10:41 PM)Joelist Wrote: Elliott just lost us the game.

Pretty sure that is the least important part of the whole equation 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2017, 10:40 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: Goodbye Elliot. Anybody know how Zane Gonzalez has been so far?

Been like Bullock; making kicks, but he hits them poorly
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
But it isn't over.......yet. lol

Reply/Quote
(08-31-2017, 10:41 PM)Joelist Wrote: Elliott just lost us the game.

Wasn't Elliott. I didn't see shit on the false start. However, he still has to be able to adjust and hit the next.

Reply/Quote
(08-31-2017, 10:42 PM)BoBengal Wrote: As expected, Elliot cracked under pressure.

Tough to bring these guys in from the small schools that are used to playing in high-pressure situations.

That puts Elliots FG average down to...66% for the pre-season?  He'll be at home this year.

Offer Elliott in a trade to Tampa. Hey, they've done worse
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2017, 10:42 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Wasn't Elliott. I didn't see shit on the false start. However, he still has to be able to adjust and hit the next.

Kickers have to make the kick no matter the situation as long as the distance isn't insane - that is a basic job qualification. 
Reply/Quote
Down in history: "The greatest throw not caught."

Reply/Quote
(08-31-2017, 10:42 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Pretty sure that is the least important part of the whole equation 

For this game, maybe it doesn't matter . But he did lose it. Got him to a very make able distance, in a dome, with the game on the line. He's faced with arguably the most important kick of his pro career... And he choked. That's very telling. Kid just doesn't have it
Reply/Quote
Well maybe Elliot might get another chance or Bullock might get a chance to mess it up.
Reply/Quote
#12 is a player
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2017, 10:44 PM)Joelist Wrote: Kickers have to make the kick no matter the situation as long as the distance isn't insane - that is a basic job qualification. 

Thats what I said. HEHE.

Reply/Quote
(08-31-2017, 10:42 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Been like Bullock; making kicks, but he hits them poorly

How do you figure?  Bullock has made 100% of his kicks this season, kicks off deep (just put one through the uprights to start the half), and has made 3 FGs beyond 50 yards in the last 4 games.
Reply/Quote
Stand by. Elliott may get another chance.
Reply/Quote
They just missed oner against us - illegal forward pass. But considering the number of bad calls against us tonight it is just a down payment on evening things.
Reply/Quote
If I was a scrub knowing I was getting cut. I'd run into anything I could find out there and fake injury.

Reply/Quote
They have to find Erickson a role on offense.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Bullock has won the PK battle..........wonder who picks up Elliott ?
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2017, 10:45 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: For this game, maybe it doesn't matter . But he did lose it. Got him to a very make able distance, in a dome, with the game on the line. He's faced with arguably the most important kick of his pro career... And he choked. That's very telling. Kid just doesn't have it

Oh I definitely think Bullock should get the nod. 

Reply/Quote