Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(Preseason Week 4) ***Colts @ Bengals - GameDay Thread***
Indianapolis Colts   vs.   Cincinnati Bengals
Thursday, September 1st, 2016 7:30PM
Paul Brown Stadium, Cincinnati, OH

[Image: hi-res-454328221-marvin-jones-of-the-cin...h=420&q=75]
Reply/Quote
Backup players trying to earn a spot on the 53 roster this week. Doubt any starters play much at all.
Get ready for next year!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Time for Margus Hunt to get his customary 2 sacks against the Colts 6th string RT, who will be selling insurance at this time next week. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Another 1.30 AM game ...

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(09-01-2016, 03:23 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Time for Margus Hunt to get his customary 2 sacks against the Colts 6th string RT, who will be selling insurance at this time next week. 

I thought it was solar-panels!?!?! Or is it Insurance for solar-panels!
Reply/Quote
ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL???

WHO DEY?!

Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey

Reply/Quote
Who Dey !

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
preseason sucks but... love me some football
Reply/Quote
I'm only here to watch Alex Erickson

Reply/Quote
Hunt's last game in stripes?
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
Well 2nd strings have to win their spots. The 1st stringers are resting.

Reply/Quote
(09-01-2016, 03:23 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Time for Margus Hunt to get his customary 2 sacks against the Colts 6th string RT, who will be selling insurance at this time next week. 

And then a dozen people to come on here and claim he's turned the corner and is gonna be a beast this season.
Reply/Quote
So for some reason firstrow doesn't have the Bengals game on their site?
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
C-Lew with the FF.
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
http://cbs4indy.com/2016/09/01/live-stream-colts-face-cincinnati-bengals-in-final-preseason-game/
Reply/Quote
McCarron not looking very sharp.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
OMG. Hunt made a play!!
Reply/Quote
I hope they get Boyd out of there soon
Reply/Quote
At the game, must not be concentrating too much on the crown of the helmet hits. The hit on James Wright in the first possession was brutal
Reply/Quote
Yawn
Reply/Quote