Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(Preseason Week 4) ***Colts @ Bengals - GameDay Thread***
(08-29-2019, 08:43 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Is it too early to call for Dolegala to start?

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk

I think Jeff George has a better chance of getting a call from the Colts than Dolegala has starting for the Bengals.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2019, 08:44 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: Reporting in.. still 0 - 0. any injuries so far?

I stubbed my toe walking to the fridge. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(08-29-2019, 08:45 PM)Kingslayer Wrote: Anderson left the field limping.  3-0 Bengals

tnxs  :andy:
Reply/Quote
Anderson out right knee.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2019, 08:46 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Like I said in his thread: I like the way he catches the ball. I don't know anything about his speed, route running, separation, ect...but he catches the ball strong and without bobble. 

He is making a case for himself Malone and Core better step up.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(08-29-2019, 08:46 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: I think Jeff George has a better chance of getting a call from the Colts than Dolegala has starting for the Bengals.

Typical Marvin, refusing to give an UDFA rookie a chance to play over a vet.
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2019, 08:46 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: I think Jeff George has a better chance of getting a call from the Colts than Dolegala has starting for the Bengals.
No shit, Sherlock.

I just have a secret desire that Dolegala gets a chance to start and ends uo being the best QB in NFL history. It's a not rational desire but it's mine.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
How many Trayvons we got?

Reply/Quote
(08-29-2019, 08:49 PM)PhilHos Wrote: No shit, Sherlock.

I just have a secret desire that Dolegala gets a chance to start and ends uo being the best QB in NFL history. It's a not rational desire but it's mine.

Well, maybe it's my secret desire for George to get one more shot with the Colts.
Reply/Quote
Jordan Evans had a nice preseason hopefully it continues into the regular season.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Andrew Brown is the new Brandon Thompson, at the snap.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote

Replace Jeff George with Colin Kaepernick and insert instant controversy.  HAHA

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
Chad Kelly ran to the end zone like there was a kegger happening.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2019, 08:52 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: Well, maybe it's my secret desire for George to get one more shot with the Colts.
Fair enough. Lol

Reply/Quote
HOpefullly the colt's 3 string QB plays like a champion so they dont get tempted with Dolelaga.
Reply/Quote
Chad Kelly looks like your typical bully in an 80s teen movie.

Reply/Quote
(08-29-2019, 08:54 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Chad Kelly ran to the end zone like there was a kegger happening.

We're not hosting an intergalactic kegger in the endzone.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(08-29-2019, 08:55 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: We're not hosting an intergalactic kegger in the endzone.
Pfffft. Zed.

Reply/Quote
(08-29-2019, 08:55 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Chad Kelly looks like your typical bully in an 80s teen movie.

I'm pretty sure he's a drunken d-bag who pulls the "DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?!" card every time he should face some well-deserved punishment, too.
Reply/Quote
The chick is big enough to play OL for us.

Reply/Quote