Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(Preseason Week 4) ***Colts @ Bengals - GameDay Thread***
TD!
Reply/Quote
Hell of a drive there.

Reply/Quote
Russell to the PS baby, like this guy to learn from Green, same size and a lot of the same talents.
Reply/Quote
Colts announcers are wanting this win like its the playoffs. LOL

Idiots
Reply/Quote
Even against 13th stringers, Hunt can't do anything but put his head down and try a bull rush.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Oh well, 1-3 pre season. i ain't scared
Reply/Quote
(09-01-2016, 11:12 PM)Ricky Spanish Wrote: Colts announcers are wanting this win like its the playoffs.  LOL

Idiots

So true. Hilarious

(09-01-2016, 11:14 PM)Ricky Spanish Wrote: Oh well, 1-3 pre season.  i ain't scared

Same here Ricky. Cool
Reply/Quote
Colts pick. Announcers ORGASM LOL

F***ing scrubs
Reply/Quote
The real question is was anything useful learned about all these reserves.

Needing to cut Hunt is obvious.
Reply/Quote
Alright, time for the real deal.

See what our boys can do, and I really hope Hunt is on the street. That man can't get a sack on a turnstile
Reply/Quote
I definitely saw a play where Hunt penetrated the pocket and just stared at the quarterback as he threw a pass.

Dump him. We've seen enough.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
Duke says we need him though, for rotation depth.
[Image: forumpic2.jpg]
When I die, I will get to shake Mr. Paul Browns hand and hear him say "Damn, you never stopped believing, did you?"
Reply/Quote
I pretty much watched Hunt the entire 2nd half. He had some pressures, almost got a sack if not for an intentional grounding but for f***s sake. This guy is a 2nd round pick. He should be eating 3rd string right tackles for breakfast. He isn't doing anything!
Reply/Quote
(09-01-2016, 11:23 PM)Big Boss Wrote: I definitely saw a play where Hunt penetrated the pocket and just stared at the quarterback as he threw a pass.

Dump him.  We've seen enough.

Sometimes i think he honestly thinks he can just intimidate an NFL QB with his size...

Too bad he never learned from players like Geno Atkins and Carlos Dunlap who actually intimidate through constant hustle
and determination. I saw Hunt make a couple plays where he was almost there and then did something but this has been a
terrible effort this Pre for Hunt and i think a lot of fans have been harder on him than they should of been until the no try.

Plus, Clarke looks great thank God.

Ryan Brown did just OK though, was hoping for more against the scrubs of the Colts.
Reply/Quote
(09-01-2016, 11:27 PM)Ricky Spanish Wrote: I pretty much watched Hunt the entire 2nd half.  He had some pressures, almost got a sack if not for an intentional grounding but for f***s sake.  This guy is a 2nd round pick.  He should be eating 3rd string right tackles for breakfast.  He isn't doing anything!

In the end Hunt is a 2nd round pick that cannot beat backups no doubt.

Just don't know if Ryan Brown did enough to take his spot damn it.
Reply/Quote
(09-01-2016, 11:33 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: In the end Hunt is a 2nd round pick that cannot beat backups no doubt.

I'd give it to someone else.  Any position, makes no sense to keep Hunt on the roster.  They wasted a 2nd round pick on him, sucks but move on
Reply/Quote
The Colts had a left DE that was just killing our current right tackle in the 4th quarter. I can't remember the kids name but that is what Hunt should have been doing
Reply/Quote
Clarke does look good. Id give him a spot over Hunt for sure.
Reply/Quote
(09-01-2016, 11:33 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: In the end Hunt is a 2nd round pick that cannot beat backups no doubt.

I'm not sure either. He did make another play or two in the backfield though. I think he's shown that he can do better at DE than Hunt. Hunt does better on the inside, or that's what I see anyway. 
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
(09-02-2016, 12:00 AM)Shady Wrote: I'm not sure either. He did make another play or two in the backfield though. I think he's shown that he can do better at DE than Hunt. Hunt does better on the inside, or that's what I see anyway. 

Was at the game, Brown is definitely more athletic than Hunt on the outside moves. 

Hunt did not play quite as poorly as most have mentioned.  Did have some plays where he got sucked in, but for tge most part, he was maintaining outside leverage against the run.  He is 100 times more effective when he starts inside or beats the tackle on an inside move.  Good straight line speed and power, less lateral skills.  As far as his pass rush, it's almost like he doesn't know what to do once he gets there.  (Maybe hes a virgin) Tongue  Overall, was looking for him to be more impressive than he was, especially against backups.
Reply/Quote