Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(Preseason Week 4) ***Colts @ Bengals - GameDay Thread***
(09-01-2016, 09:06 PM)Shady Wrote: Yawn

Agree,

Not much to get excited about so far
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I'm trying to keep an eye on Hopkins at LT.  Has looked decent so far and he may be the "first guy off the bench" in the event of another injury this season.  Shaw had a good tackle at single high safety.  Hunt just had a play where he looked like a decent 3-technique getting inside pressure.  Have yet to see a rush from outside work out well from him though =(
Reply/Quote
(09-01-2016, 09:08 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Agree,

Not much to get excited about so far

Bend but not break offenses on both sides.
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
Thank you Tobin for hopefully ending the "trade Mccarron" threads...
[Image: tFtivUoURYLbG.gif]
"From the great spirit was born the wolf, and man became it's messenger."
Reply/Quote
I sure liked Duke Tobin a lot more before I started hearing him speak during games.

Last time he talked about how that was a "rare Nugent miss" and how normally great he is... now he's talking about how great Tate has been, and how he might be back in the future. The way he talked about Hunt all but guaranteed that they have no interest in upgrading over him and he's been handed the backup job.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
I'm late. No starters playing tonight?
Reply/Quote
(09-01-2016, 09:23 PM)Ricky Spanish Wrote: I'm late.  No starters playing tonight?

Boyd, if you count him as a starter. Other than him, just the P/K/LS/KR.

Reply/Quote
this oline not fairing so well
Reply/Quote
Kind of glad that Pitt at Car is my local game. It's a slugfest, 3-0 Panthers so far. Steeler up and comers are just as dirty as the ones that warm your hearts...

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(09-01-2016, 09:25 PM)bonesaw Wrote: this oline not fairing so well

They SUCK
Reply/Quote
(09-01-2016, 09:26 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Kind of glad that Pitt at Car is my local game.  It's a slugfest, 3-0 Panthers so far.  Steeler up and comers are just as dirty as the ones that warm your hearts...

We hate 'em for a reason. 
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
(09-01-2016, 09:25 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Boyd, if you count him as a starter. Other than him, just the P/K/LS/KR.

That's cool.  I just found me a stream.  Seems like a real snorefest
Reply/Quote
crap CLew hurt??
Reply/Quote
(09-01-2016, 09:31 PM)bonesaw Wrote: crap CLew hurt??

He'll be back. I want to see more of Tony McRae tonight. I hope they let him return punts and kicks in the second half. I think he can make the PS.
Reply/Quote
(09-01-2016, 09:19 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: I sure liked Duke Tobin a lot more before I started hearing him speak during games.

Last time he talked about how that was a "rare Nugent miss" and how normally great he is... now he's talking about how great Tate has been, and how he might be back in the future. The way he talked about Hunt all but guaranteed that they have no interest in upgrading over him and he's been handed the backup job.

Not like this is some foreign talking points.

I care how the guy drafts and he is one of if not the best at this in the NFL.

Tate is the all-time kick return leader for the Bengals whether you like it or not and would not be a bad thing to bring
him back in case of injury or fumbling or as insurance. Nuge is the 2nd most accurate Kicker we have ever had.

Nobody out there better than Nuge either.

It is all talk in the end and people hate on Hunt cause of his first game, me included.

Hunt was much better the next two and Ryan Brown is still on the team. They cut Tate and Ryan Brown could still make
the team over Hunt. Sounds like he is complimenting guys who will soon be gone. Nothing wrong with that.

Especially with all the contempt all these players have received for years.
Reply/Quote
(09-01-2016, 09:31 PM)bonesaw Wrote: crap CLew hurt??

You're just a Dre Kirkpatrick injury away from Chykie Brown being the starter now. 

http://www.nooooooooooooooo.com/

Reply/Quote
Are these HS kids? Seriously what am i watching?

Reply/Quote
(09-01-2016, 09:33 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: You're just a Dre Kirkpatrick injury away from Chykie Brown being the starter now. 

Time to start shopping for another CB 
Reply/Quote
(09-01-2016, 09:36 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Are these HS kids? Seriously what am i watching?

No doubt.. The OLINE and DLINE are like giving in like melted cheese
Reply/Quote
(09-01-2016, 09:33 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: You're just a Dre Kirkpatrick injury away from Chykie Brown being the starter now. 

Sheeez when you put it like that.........

Oh Leon where art thou Leon
Reply/Quote