Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(Preseason Week 4) ***Colts @ Bengals - GameDay Thread***
Are these professional announcers or did they pull half-awake bums off the street with a promise of free booze?  A "defensive classic" and more trash commentary in a sardonic monotone?  They aren't even calling out who makes the tackle.  Ayie yie yie, time for some new blood because these guys are HORRID.
Reply/Quote
Vigil is in because he's indestructible.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-01-2016, 09:52 PM)Bilbo Saggins Wrote: Are these professional announcers or did they pull half-awake bums off the street with a promise of free booze?  A "defensive classic" and more trash commentary in a sardonic monotone?  They aren't even calling out who makes the tackle.  Ayie yie yie, time for some new blood because these guys are HORRID.

Are the announcers for Cincinnati? Because my stream has the ones for the Colts and they haven't been bad. Actually discussing real things.

Like that outside of Green and LaFell, Wright is the ONLY Bengals WR with ANY NFL catches.....with a mere 5.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-01-2016, 09:47 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: [Image: tumblr_m5sh6b5YY81r6u333o1_500.gif]

Hilarious

(09-01-2016, 09:48 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Hey NATE..i'm just **** ing around for the most part. We DOoo need some CB's though!

True , i just am hoping Dennard will finally get healthy. Adam, Shaw and Dre will be ready for the opener and i
am hoping CLH as well. Weird how Chykie Brown is, makes a great play and then a terrible one over and over.

(09-01-2016, 09:50 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: Dawson. Roach. Hopkins. Dean. Smith. Vigil. Carson. And Fej.

Those guys have actually looked pretty good to decent in this game.

Everyone else has pretty much struggled.

Also, if Hunt is still on this team after this week, there's a problem.

No Offense besides a good Carson screen that i saw.

Still, these guys are battling for jobs, Colts included.
Reply/Quote
Man!! Screw NFL.com. I'm on some kind of bullshit delay. I had no idea the 2nd half had started until I checked back in here.
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-01-2016, 09:56 PM)jason Wrote: Vigil is in because he's indestructible.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

Vigil should be our backup QB

Reply/Quote
(09-01-2016, 09:56 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: No Offense besides a good Carson screen that i saw.

Still, these guys are battling for jobs, Colts included.

Core had a nice catch and some moves. Offensive line struggling other than Hopkins

Reply/Quote
(09-01-2016, 09:52 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: I'm more like this guy when i cry Sad

[Image: 2a5729d2f1c73df319463f4495cddd55.png]
Remember these?  These were the best type of cry babies
Reply/Quote
McCarron was ready to kick back and relax. So much for that.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
OUCH
Reply/Quote
Good lord Wenning just got crushed
Reply/Quote
Wenning got crushed
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-01-2016, 09:57 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: Vigil should be our backup QB

Hell, after that catch he should be our #3 receiver. 
Reply/Quote
I'd be shocked if he didn't break a rib or two
Reply/Quote
Just knocked the wind out he'll be fine tomorrow.

Reply/Quote
FWIW, the Steelers scrubs are getting out physicaled by the the Panthers scrubs.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(09-01-2016, 09:56 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: Are the announcers for Cincinnati? Because my stream has the ones for the Colts and they haven't been bad. Actually discussing real things.

Like that outside of Green and LaFell, Wright is the ONLY Bengals WR with ANY NFL catches.....with a mere 5.

Yep.  They interviewed Tobin and now onto Hobson.  They seem to have perked up a bit after halftime, but they sounded obviously bored with not much to add at the end of the 2nd half.  
Reply/Quote
lol...poor Wenning. They're like "we think you;re ready to go back in Keith"
Reply/Quote
Bronson has to catch that
Reply/Quote
My stream went down. Here is one

http://cbs4indy.com/2016/09/01/live-stream-colts-face-cincinnati-bengals-in-final-preseason-game/
Reply/Quote