Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Preseason or not, I'm pumped
Practice, third stringers, blah, blah, blah.  Tell that to the pit in my stomach.  It doesn't know it isn't a Sunday in the fall.  It's football in stripes and I can't wait.  Who Dey, fellow beeches!
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(08-11-2017, 05:56 PM)McC Wrote: Practice, third stringers, blah, blah, blah.  Tell that to the pit in my stomach.  It doesn't know it isn't a Sunday in the fall.  It's football in stripes and I can't wait.  Who Dey, fellow beeches!

Should be fun... 

andy and team go 4 for 4 on opening drive for a TD and sit the rest of the game out except the OL cause they gotta put in work..

then mixon runs away with the game.
Reply/Quote
(08-11-2017, 05:58 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Should be fun... 

andy and team go 4 for 4 on opening drive for a TD and sit the rest of the game out except the OL cause they gotta put in work..

I like it.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote

mix in a couple Lawson sacks and a WJ3 pick and it'll be grrrrreat.  Oh and Billings.....want to see Billings throw some Olinemen around
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Anxious to get started again.....
Reply/Quote
(08-11-2017, 05:56 PM)McC Wrote: Practice, third stringers, blah, blah, blah.  Tell that to the pit in my stomach.  It doesn't know it isn't a Sunday in the fall.  It's football in stripes and I can't wait.  Who Dey, fellow beeches!

Same here, excited to see my Bengals even if i can't until the Skins game. I can hear about them on here and watch
the highlights. Hoping for no injuries and the O-line to hold up relatively well. But it is exciting seeing the new guys.

:andy:

Sounds great, Mixon i hope gets some time with the first team and they take him out a bit early though.

Lets see a lot of Tra Carson who is in great shape this year and Boom.

Malone should be a tough matchup for the Bucs backup Corners.

And last of all lets see our young pass rushers show they will be tough, Willis and Lawson baby. Cool

Glasgow another player to really watch for and the young LB'ers, Evans and Nickerson...
Reply/Quote
(08-11-2017, 06:09 PM)bonesaw Wrote: mix in a couple Lawson sacks and a WJ3 pick and it'll be grrrrreat.  Oh and Billings.....want to see Billings throw some Olinemen around

BILLINGS!!! Rock On
Reply/Quote
Me to McC

Here we go finally, can't wait to see what we got.

Who Dey
Reply/Quote
I'm excited! Football is officially back! (even if I have to wait for the replay on NFLN)

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Wait until mid season and see if you are still pumped.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote