Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Preseason schedule is released
Week 1 vs Tampa Bay
Week 2 vs Kansas City
Week 3 @ Washington (FOX)
Week 4 @ Indianapolis
Reply/Quote
Does this mean we get a home game for the opener?
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
(04-10-2017, 08:56 PM)magikod Wrote: Does this mean we get a home game for the opener?

Nah, the NFL will just say they thought we were bitching about getting a pre-season home opener.  

Maybe next year.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
We start off with 2 straight home games. Is the NFL biased towards us?
Reply/Quote
Tampa Bay are the favorites to get Hard Knocks this year. Might get a little insight on the Bengals that week.

I know, bit it's something.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-10-2017, 08:56 PM)magikod Wrote: Does this mean we get a home game for the opener?

I think so.
Reply/Quote
Don't suprise us with a last game scrimmage with the Colts or anything.

Reply/Quote
We're definitely practicing against Tampa. Marvin and Koetter are very close friends.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
At least they got the Skins for game 3 as opposed to a scrub team.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
 I have always liked the match ups with the BENGALS & REDSKINS. There are certain teams I like seeing on a regular basis. 
Reply/Quote
Yeah, i like that we get the Redskins the 3rd Preseason game and that it is on Fox.

I get to see it baby. Cool
Reply/Quote
Well, there goes opening the season at home since the Bengals get to open the pre-season at home, lol.

What will this be, the seventh season in a row where the Bengals open on the road?
Reply/Quote
(04-13-2017, 04:11 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: Well, there goes opening the season at home since the Bengals get to open the pre-season at home, lol.

What will this be, the seventh season in a row where the Bengals open on the road?

This cannot be a coincidence that is all i know.
Reply/Quote
What?  No away game at Detroit?  Who's going to get injured now? 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(04-13-2017, 04:11 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: Well, there goes opening the season at home since the Bengals get to open the pre-season at home, lol.

Not necessarily.
Reply/Quote