Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
(Preseason week 1) ***New York Giants @ Cincinnati Bengals*** (Game Day Thread)
Can't wait for the game to start tomorrow!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I'm looking at McCarron and also how our secondary reacts to Cruz and Beckam Jr.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(08-13-2015, 12:20 PM)Interceptor Wrote: I'm looking at McCarron and also how our secondary reacts to Cruz and Beckam Jr.

I don't think McCarron is going to play. Didn't he hurt his ribs or something?
Reply/Quote
Anyone know if this game is on TV? Outside Cincinnati?
Reply/Quote
(08-13-2015, 05:11 PM)Ricky Spanish Wrote: Anyone know if this game is on TV?  Outside Cincinnati?

Definitely will be on the local stations in New York.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Bengals vs. Giants tonight. Will have no electricity from 10pm to 5am tonight for Duke to replace a transformer. Thus, unable to see the replay. Maybe later in the week on NFL Network.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
At this moment, If we can go injury-free I'll be pretty happy. From watching the Redskins game yesterday, They had a ton of injuries in the game against Browns.
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote
(08-14-2015, 12:37 PM)milksheikh Wrote: At this moment, If we can go injury-free I'll be pretty happy. From watching the Redskins game yesterday, They had a ton of injuries in the game against Browns.

Yep, health is the #1 objective (fingers crossed). If everyone can get their work in, and come away with no major dings...it'll be a very good night.
Reply/Quote
(08-14-2015, 12:37 PM)milksheikh Wrote: At this moment, If we can go injury-free I'll be pretty happy. From watching the Redskins game yesterday, They had a ton of injuries in the game against Browns.

(08-14-2015, 01:53 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Yep, health is the #1 objective (fingers crossed). If everyone can get their work in, and come away with no major dings...it'll be a very good night.

Of course this is the main thing i am hoping for tonight. After that it is all good.

Our TE's are intriguing, big fast dudes that are willing to block. Also Alford and Dawson are players i have been really wanting to watch.
Reply/Quote
Soooo excited less than an hour to go WHO DEY! Tiger
[Image: tFtivUoURYLbG.gif]
"From the great spirit was born the wolf, and man became it's messenger."
Reply/Quote
(08-14-2015, 07:37 PM)OkamiW Wrote: Soooo excited less than an hour to go WHO DEY! Tiger

Yep, this off-season seemed incredibly long for some reason. But, damn glad football is back!  Who Dey
Reply/Quote
(08-14-2015, 07:41 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Yep, this off-season seemed incredibly long for some reason. But, damn glad football is back!  Who Dey

AGREED! Who Dey!
Reply/Quote
(08-14-2015, 10:26 AM)guyofthetiger Wrote: Bengals vs. Giants tonight. Will have no electricity from 10pm to 5am tonight for Duke to replace a transformer. Thus, unable to see the replay. Maybe later in the week on NFL Network.

Are you wanting to watch it twice or not aware it's being shown live?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Is this on a tape delay?
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(08-14-2015, 07:41 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Yep, this off-season seemed incredibly long for some reason. But, damn glad football is back!  Who Dey

We suffered a traumatic experience, one, btw, which you and your compadres turned into a blessing in disguise.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

Reply/Quote
(08-14-2015, 08:01 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Is this on a tape delay?

It's on live, channel 12, which i didn't know until a guy told me at work today.  Not sure if they'll show it again.

Reply/Quote
(08-14-2015, 07:37 PM)OkamiW Wrote: Soooo excited less than an hour to go WHO DEY! Tiger

25 minutes.  Who Dey!

Reply/Quote
Matt Ryan with protection looks like a top 5 QB. Just lit it up to Julio against Tennessee. Made all the right decisions with perfect ball placement. Here's to hoping Dalton looks as good
Reply/Quote
anybody have a decent stream link?
Reply/Quote
1.30 AM in France but I'm there for the start of the PreSeason !

Can't chat though, I haven't 50 messages yet but maybe for next game !!

Who Dey. !!!
Reply/Quote