Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(Preseason week 2) ***Cincinnati Bengals @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers*** (Game Day Thread)
All facets sucked tonight just like in every prime time game played under Marvin.

Reply/Quote
That's freaking crazy first down on holding
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
I'd still rather we replace Marvin before Andy... Although I'm sure the new coach would get a replacement anyway
Reply/Quote
I can't believe how aweful we look. What is going on? Oh, wait, I get it. The coaches are tricking everyone and will bust it out come regular season.
Reply/Quote
These refs should all be fired... The only thing more pathetic than the bengals is the officiating :angry:
Reply/Quote
QB,Oline, Dline, Reciever's Running backs, D backs, ...e.v.er.y.o.n.e.. sucked tonight,

Again..

..in a PRIME TIME(!) game

Reply/Quote
We either score on this next drive or Im going to the carwash to wash my truck lol and im not gonna listen on webn either
It's Rough in the Nasty Nati
Reply/Quote
I have never understood the Bengals philosophy of playing the DBs 10 yards off the ball on every play. 3rd and 5 we let the receivers run 7 yard patterns. We let the tight end just run free over the middle. Every year it is the same thing
Reply/Quote
(08-24-2015, 11:26 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: QB,Oline, Dline, Reciever's Running backs, D backs, ...e.v.er.y.o.n.e.. sucked tonight,

Again..

..in a PRIME TIME(!) game

Lets not forget, not only is it a Prime Time game buts its against a rookie QB, so yea at least we are consistent. I know its just Pre Season, I just dont want to see anyone get hurt.
Reply/Quote
The nfl has to be fixed. It has to be. How can that much talent be so inept?
Reply/Quote
(08-24-2015, 11:30 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Lets not forget, not only is it a Prime Time game buts its against a rookie QB, so yea at least we are consistent. I know its just Pre Season, I just dont want to see anyone get hurt.

Does it even matter if anyone gets hurt if we cannot win prime time games?
(Other than the pain it causes to the player of coarse)

Reply/Quote
damn it
Reply/Quote
Are you serious?
Reply/Quote
Wow!!!! Let's do everything wrong. Wow.
Reply/Quote
(08-24-2015, 11:33 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Does it even matter if anyone gets hurt if we cannot win prime time games?
(Other than the pain it causes to the player of coarse)

Sure it matters, its freakin practice.
Reply/Quote
atleast I broke the 25 post threshold lmao. later all, I got a truck to clean....
Reply/Quote
Wow! I just got to work, was listening on the radio.
WTF???

Reply/Quote
So hard to watch tonight
[Image: BernLocksig.jpg]
Reply/Quote
So glad that it's just preseason.

Reply/Quote
(08-24-2015, 11:36 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Sure it matters, its freakin practice.

Same results happen when its for real though. 

Reply/Quote