Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(Preseason week 2) ***Cincinnati Bengals @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers*** (Game Day Thread)
(08-24-2015, 09:49 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: O line looks horrible.  D Line looks horrible.  Going to be a long year.
Don't forget the secondary is getting exposed
It's Rough in the Nasty Nati
Reply/Quote
Unwatchable...

Is how I would describe the line play of the Bengals, on both sides of the ball.

Edit, as Wally and Geno smash Winston..
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Crab legs is hurt… Fuq him.
Reply/Quote
Our D smelled blood lol....
Reply/Quote
Couple of things that are pissing me off big time:

1. The O line flat out stinks.......typical performance during a nationally televised game

2. I hate the camera angle from behind the offense.....STOP IT because it is annoying and you don't get the whole play

3. The flags.....every freakin' play there is a flag

4. I know it's preseason, but this defense is putrid tonight
Reply/Quote
Lol nice on AJ
Reply/Quote
damn aj
Reply/Quote
Well, that one is on Dalton's stats but belongs to AJ.
Reply/Quote
I was pumped because of our pass rush in the first game, but then it was non-existent the start of this game and I was worried.

Then, this last drive, Atkins and everyone looked like they were men amongst boys.

On third down, Atkins bull-rushed the guard back into Winston's grill!!
Reply/Quote
Lets just put the 2's in now before someone gets hurt and it completes this total cluster fuq
Reply/Quote
AJ Green.....8/24/2015 @9:00 pm officially....Bengalized. I don't even know what that means, but it is what went through my mind on that pick 6. PRIME TIME BENGALS!!!!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Sad. Of course it's preseason, but this team doesn't look like a super bowl team to me. Gen looks good but that's it.
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote
Nice hands, AJ
Reply/Quote
Nice to see Andy barking a bit on the sidelines. Need some fire somewhere on this team!
Reply/Quote
That was just p**s poor play by Green. That was a perfect pass by Dalton. How does guy as talented as AJ not be able to make that catch?
Reply/Quote
Where's the dalton apologists now? Hiding until the game is over
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote
Thank God it's preseason.
Reply/Quote
Another Prime Time turd…
Reply/Quote
(08-24-2015, 10:06 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: Thank God it's preseason.

I'm an Andy supporter, but the announcers spend 5 minutes talking about how it's not him and he then throws one of the worst throws possible, nobody open, over the middle, sails 3 yards over any Bengal.
Reply/Quote
I know this is preseason, but this is just too pathetic to watch. The fallout from this is gonna be ugly.
Reply/Quote