Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Presentations In Past 24 Hours & Hits On My Website!
I presented at a rehabilitation hospital last night to a brain injury support group and I absolutely killed it!

All the people in the group said that they looked at me as an inspiration and it helped them see that their brain injury isn't a death sentence and it inspired them to do more in life!

Then I presented at three classes at a high school today and all the kids loved it, asked tons of questions, and then a bunch stayed after to get pictures with me! A bunch told me how much my presentation meant to them and how I opened their eyes!

After that, we drove up to a hotel to present at a Driver Intervention Program and they all ate up my presentation too! One guy and two ladies were balling crying during my presentation!

Sorry, but this is what gives my life meaning, so I had to share!

Anyone else having a good day or two days?!
Reply/Quote
(02-16-2024, 06:59 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I presented at a rehabilitation hospital last night to a brain injury support group and I absolutely killed it!

All the people in the group said that they looked at me as an inspiration and it helped them see that their brain injury isn't a death sentence and it inspired them to do more in life!

Then I presented at three classes at a high school today and all the kids loved it, asked tons of questions, and then a bunch stayed after to get pictures with me! A bunch told me how much my presentation meant to them and how I opened their eyes!

After that, we drove up to a hotel to present at a Driver Intervention Program and they all ate up my presentation too! One guy and two ladies were balling crying during my presentation!

Sorry, but this is what gives my life meaning, so I had to share!

Anyone else having a good day or two days?!

That's awesome Brad, I hope that your roll continues.  As for me, I got off work early and used the time to file my taxes and enjoy a few shots of Sailor Jerry.  The Strongman Club that I host meets tomorrow, and we have a new guy that looks promising. Other than that, just same old same old.  Oh, I am coming to the Cincinnati area on Sunday to visit my son. That should be a good time.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote